podcast

"Speaking of Taylor Swift, I know you went to a Taylor Swift concert. How was it?"
Jason Kelce asked his younger brother. The two football players had a podcast together, mainly talking about football but also about their private lifes. The weekend before, Travis had gone to a Taylor Swift concert. You know what they say, the Eras Tour is something everyone should experience once in their life, and that is exactly what the younger Kelce brother did.

"Well, I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs she sings." Travis explained with a sad expression on his face. He had dreamed about meeting the blonde singer for a while now. His friends always joked about him having a massive crush on Taylor but he stood by it. He never had a problem to express his feelings and share them with the world.

"So I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her." Travis explained.

"You made her a bracelet?" his brother asked curiously, not knowing what all the fuss was all about.

"Yeah, if you're up on Taylor Swifts concerts there are friendship bracelets and I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it. Alright nah." Travis told his brother and smiled cheekily.

His eyes moved to the handmade bracelet laying in front of him. The bracelet was gold and red with white numbers in the middle. The colors of the Chief Kingdom. It was quite a sight because the bracelet wasn't where it was supposed to be. On the wrist of a certain blonde woman.

Jason smiled. "Your number as in 87 or your phone number?" He asked his brother with a knowing grin.

"You know which one." Travis responded and which made his brother laugh uncontrollably. Their bond was special, they told each other everything, even the lady stuff going on in their lifes.

"She doesn't meet anyone or at least she didn't wanna meet me so I took it personal." The Kansas City Chiefs player added, his sadness clear in his voice. Anyone could notice that it wasn't just a little joke, Travis was really sad and hurt and really thought that Taylor had no interest in him.

The men continued with their football talk and Travis forgot the earlier conversation about the concert and bracelet. When he was talking football with his brother he was always distracted.

After a successful podcast recording session, Travis made his was over to his living room and slumped down on the couch. He opened Twitter on his phone and scrolled a little. Suddenly, the tall football player came across a video. A video of Taylor. A video of her doing the Vigilante Shit dance. Travis blushed. He knew the dance already, having seen it with his own eyes but the video still captivated him. How she moved so effortlessly sexy and beautiful, how she looked so ethereal and how her voice sounded so raspy and powerful while she sang. Travis began to scroll through more videos of the Eras Tour and was completely drawn in Taylors spell.

Two weeks later, the episode of the podcast being out already, Travis received a lot of messages from his buddy's.

Patrick M: Dude, everyone's talking about your podcast, it's crazy man i've seen your face more than Brittany's today...

Travis K: wdym???

Patrick: you talking about Taylor Swift, I guess the Swifties must've heard lol

Travis frowned. The Swifties, as in Taylor Swifts fans saw his podcast?? He opened instagram and went to the comments of the latest New Heights episode.