Movies

Watching a movie with friends is fun but what happens when one friend has less then wholesome intentions. Lets see what our characters are up to. Oh how ironic there watching a movie.

Pavitr's pov

I woke up to something moaning next to me at least I think it was moaning. I look over and realize is hobie- wait HOBIE! why am I in the same bed as hobie. My head hurts and little bits of last night start to come back to me. I get out of bed and into the bathroom. I scare myself in the mirror because I look like shit. I start to pull down my pants when I hear the bed move I thought it was just hobie moving around so I pulled down my boxers and then I took of my shirt. Thats when it all happened. The second the shirt left my body I screamed "HOBIE IM NAKED" he was about to walk into the bathroom while I was NAKED! He quickly said sorry and locked the door as he left. I blushed a little at how dumb he looked when he panicked I turned on the shower and let it run down my body.

Hobie's pov

I had run back to the room after seeing pav naked. I could feel my face burn as the words replayed in my head "HOBIE IM NAKED" I didn't take long for my mind to take those words far out of context I decided to head out to the kitchen and see if there was any food left from last night before I got a boner and had to shoot a load in pavi's room. I look through the bags and grab a bag of cheetos before taking my phone out my pocket and and sitting on the couch to scroll. A few minutes went by and saw pav in a towel "bathroom's free hobie" he yelled "thanks pavi" I yelled back. After I was in the shower I took a few pumps of body wash and rubbed it against myself then letting the warm water engulf me as my mind wandered.

Pavitr's pov

I put on a white shirt and sweat shorts the I brushed through my hair added a bit of coconut oil and then I had to do my skin care. Only one problem though. All my skin care stuff is in the bathroom mirror. "Fuck" I curse to myself realize it that now I have to go into the bathroom with hobie in there AFTER HE WALKED IN ON ME! Life just wants to kick me in the ass today huh. I walk over to the bathroom door and knock on it "I'll be out in a few pavi" hobie yelled "I just have to do my skin care" I say coming in and opening the mirror. I start to put on some lotion when I hear the water stop "uh oh" hobie says "what happened" I say grabbing my moisturizer "pavi could you lend me a towel" he says poking his head through the shower curtain. I throw him a towel that I found in the bathroom cabinet and continue my process that's when I see him come out. He has the towel wrapped loosely around his waist and I could see his v-line, and his toned abb's plus his muscles where so- "whatcha starin at luv" my thoughts being cut off "nothing" I say looking back in the mirror seeing that my face is bright red. "Nothin huh" hobie says grabbing my chin to look at him "you were clearly looking at me pavi what were thinking about luv" he says inching closer to me "n-nothing" I manage to get out cursing my stuttering "alright I believe ya pav" hobie says quickly pulling away and walking out the bathroom leaving with my own problems to handle.

(Time skip to 10:30)

Hobie's pov

I've been messing with pavi all day long, I love to see how flustered he gets when I so much as whisper something in his ear or when I rap my arms around his small waist then I got a wonderful idea. " hey pav" I yell out to him "yeah" he responds from the kitchen "would you like to invite gwendy and miles for a little movie night" I say already plotting what I'm going to do "yea sure" he says. I walk over to the kitchen and grab his waist turning him around "thank you luv your so sweet~" I whisper in his ear slightly squeezing his ass which was quite plump " n-no problem h-hobie" he stuttered. I call gwendy and miles there coming soon in the mean time I pick out a movie and set the place up while pavi makes the snacks and drinks. A few minutes pass and we hear a knock at the door "pavi would you be the best person in the world and get the door" I yell smirking "on it" he yells back opening the door while I grab the popcorn and drinks "Hey guys hobies in the living room" I hear pav say. I take some popcorn from the bowl after setting it down on the couch and siting next to it laying my hand on the arm rest "hi hobie" gwendy shouts from the door "yea yea take of your shoes gwendy were not animals here" I shout laughing when she screams at me "whats up hobie" "hey miles" I say handing him the bowl of popcorn after well all found our places on the couch (Hobie, Pavitr, Gwen, Miles) I hit play on the movie and let my plan fall into place.

Sorry for not posting for so long I was running out of ideas if I'm being honest but if you guys really like this then I will try to post more often. Bye bye my little children.