Movies pt 2

Movie night can be be for a number of people while movie dates are specifically for 2. What happens when people want mix the 2, any who lets see what Pavitr and Hobie are up to.

Hobie's Pov

The movie I put was The visit. Its horror movie from my dimension. Knowing pavitr's scare tolerance and the fact that he's sitting right next to me, it was only a matter of time till he was hiding behind the closest thing next to him. We were about 10 minutes into the movie and the pavitr was already trembling and hiding behind pillows.

At 20 minutes in he was screaming

And at 30 minutes was what I was waiting for. During one of the scenes, dont know which one I wasn't pay much attention to the movie, pavi screamed and griped onto my shirt and hid behind me. Finally I thought before asking him if he was okay.

Pavitr's pov

"Are you okay luv?" hobie asked me. I had just realized what I did. I snapped back to how I was sitting before and apologized taking a few pieces of popcorn from the bowl on miles lap hoping hobie hadn't seen the dark blush on my face for the rest of the movie when he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

(Time skip 11:24)

the movie had ended hobies arm still around my waist and still dangerously close to him "guys we should have a sleep over!" gwen said or more yelled "sure" hobie and miles agreed. "ldk my auntie is only going to be gone for 3 more days" I said worried getting up and taking all the dirty dishes to the kitchen to wash them. "Come on pav dont be a kill joy" gwen shouted from the living room "I'm not a kill joy" I say turning on the water and grabbing the dish soap "yea right" gwen whispers loud enough for me to hear "fine gwen we can have a sleep over as long as your in charge of everything but the food" I say fed up with her antics, "YAYYYY SLEEP OVERRRR" she yells again.

What did I get myself into I have not a clue.

BYEEEEEE MY LITTLE CHILDREN