Date

Katha had planned their pending date almost two weeks after their first date was spoiled.

She decided to rent a motorbike for their long drive with her driving and Viaan clutching onto her tight from behind...in her thoughts had looked so beautiful...

Katha wore a green bodycon top with a skinny black jeans... and drove off to a place near Viaan's house. She called him and he sneakily came dressed up in a red t-shirt and blue slim fit jeans...

Katha removes her helmet... as soon as she stops the bike...

"You look so pretty.." Viaan drops a kiss on her cheek near her ear.

Katha grabs his helmet and makes him wear it... "Ready for the the date Mr. Viaan Raghuvanshi.."

"Yes ma'am.." He salutes her..

"Hop on then" Katha closes Viaan's helmet and Viaan jumps on the backseat holding her like he will never let her go.

It was more beautiful than Katha had imagined... Viaan grabbing her from her behind his arms wrapped around her waist... the cold air hitting their faces felt so comforting... if moments could stop she wished it would be this one...

They ride through the city aimless just feeling each other's presence thanking god for filling the void in their life by the other one.

They arrive at the secluded beach which Katha often used to visit for a moment of fresh air and silence, just to listen to the waves of the sea because her life was a chaos. She was struggling with managing her various jobs, collecting funds for Aarav, multiple hospital visits and yet see him struggling for his life, see his health detoriate.

Walking side by side on the beach Katha slips her hand in Viaan's arms, which Viaan slips into his hands entwining their fingers like telling her he will never let her go, he will be by her side no matter what decision she takes, be it to be with her on a special date night he planned or to just sit in her home and watch a family movie.

"Pata hai main tumhe is beach par kyun laayi..." Katha slightly turns her face, facing Viaan.. and he shakes his head which anyone who didn't know him would have missed in this dim light...

"This beach has supported me through my darkest times providing me comfort and peace.. so I wanted the man I love and is now my comfort place to know the place that has been my comfort for years. Does this make sense..??"

"This makes sense Katha... main aapke har uss support system ko milna chahta hoon jab aapke paas main nahi tha... main aapki life ke sirf happy moments nahi uske dark moments bhi aapke saath jeena chahta hoon... Main aapke behalf par fight nahi kar sakta lekin main aapke saath aur aapke peechhe khade hokar aapki life ka sabse bada support system toh ban sakta hoon..."

Katha stops turns her body to Viaan grabbing his other hand she places a kiss on it and then stands on her toes and places a peck on Viaan's lips.

Viaan freezes this was his and Katha's first kiss... he didn't know if she did it because she wanted to do it , because the moment felt right to do it or there was something he said that forced her do it...

"I have been wanting to do that for long aur yeh moment iske liye bilkul perfect tha.. " Katha says as if she read Viaan's thoughts.

They are lost in each other's eyes for the moment when Viaan's stomach makes a growl abruptly.

He grins looking down at the hungry monster acting like the third wheel while Katha laughs...

"Don't worry Mr. Raghuvanshi maine khaane ka bhi plan kiya hai..." She touches his stomach.

They then ride to the Pav Bhaji stall which has been Katha's favourite from the longest time since her college days. They relish the meal eating in one plate when Katha tells him that she and Aadi had a lot of dates here even Aarav loves this place.

"I love it here too..."

"Koi compulsion nahi hai.." She laughs...

"But mujhe khaana genuinely achha laga... aur meri bhookh nahi khatam hui hai.."

Katha orders and grabs another plate. She hands over the plate to Viaan and slips her hand into Viaan's curled up arm holding the plate.. She rests her head on his shoulder..

"Feed me.." She demands ..

Viaan feeds Katha taking one bite for her and then one bite for himself.

"Let me ride you home.." Viaan asks Katha... "I want you to grab on to me.. unnecessarily use the brakes.." Viaan smirks..

"Next date you get to do whatever you want but this is my date.. so I get to do whatever I want and I want you on the pillion seat hugging me tight.."

They drive through the less occupied parts of the city (which were almost none..even for a 500 m strech they didn't encounter any road which didn't have other vehicles..).

Viaan and Katha both get down at a distance from his house in the shadows.. he removes his helmet wishing her good night starts to leave... Katha grabs his hand..

"I said this is my date it goes my way.." She stands on her toes pressing her lips against his sliding a tongue forcing him to part his slips and she slides her lip into his mouth nibbling on his bottom lips she slides her tongue when he moans.. kissing her back sharing an equal passion... they both leave each other grasping for air...

"Now good night Viaan... may you have this in your dreams..." Katha hops on the bike and rides off...

■■■

Do show love ❤️