CHAPTER 1

Warnings: Blades :(

(Short chapter too, wanna introduce the concept a little first)

Halloween night had come so quickly. 

You sat in an empty, unlit shed, a rusted blade carefully resting in the center of your palm; with you staring at it, your eyes blank and void of emotion.

You narrowed your gaze at the blade, fist clenching around it as your old Grandfather clock suddenly chimed. Slowly, your head twisted towards the old thing; studying it carefully.

Midnight. 

You stood to your feet, quickly heading out of the room in a rush. Stuffing the blade in your pocket, you twist the doorknob to your bedroom and head towards your dresser, swiftly yanking open the doors and snagging some sort of equipment from its interior.

A mask and a dark-colored hoodie was what you held, and you wasted no time in slipping each of them on, your identity concealed by fabric. The mask you had acquired wasn't anything much. It was supposed to represent a hellhound, but the paint on the sides of it had begun to chip over the years; and any other part of it that wasn't completely torn off was stained with crimson. You, being far too lazy to wash anything off, had kept it so - stained and dirty.

But that was besides the point at the moment. Spinning on your heel, you exit your bedroom and head towards the front door of the ragged, old shed, blade now re-equipped in your hand. You shut off the lights as you exit, adjusting your mask one final time.

You were hungry.