Chapter 1

Wooyoung Pov

"Your room is 1117. Here is your key," the office worker said as she handed me the key to the school dorm rooms. Everybody in highschool was required to have a dorm room or they couldn't attend the school. The stupidest rule I've ever heard, but at the same time I'm glad it exists. 'Anyone but San' I repeated in my head. I really didn't want my personal bully to have the same dorm as me.

I unlock the door and see a recognizable black backpack with kpop group logos patched onto it. 'Just great' I think.
"Hey Princess," I hear from the hallway, and see no other than San.

"Move, I have to get to my room," I say  but he blocks me. Just as he's about to say something, my phone rings. I stumble aroumd my hoodie for my phone and answered it without checking who was calling.

"Jung Wooyoung," A deep voice, cold like ice said. 'Great now my father's calling me. this day can't get any worse'
"Y-yes?" I stuttered. Damn it. San gives me a weird look.
"Where are you? Why are you not home?" I feel shivers down my spine.
"Uh, I-I told y-you yesterday that t-the s-school makes us h-have do-dorms, and that I-I was leaving t-today," 'Stop stuttering Wooyoung' San looks at me again, I'm beginning to feel self concious now.

"Hmm, I don't remember that," theres a bit of silence on the other end of the phone. Panic starts to bubble in my stomach. San gets up and goes to the kitchen for a second.
When he comes back 30 seconds later, my father finally talks again.
"Wooyoung are you still there?" His voice is sharp.

"Y-yes" I inhale sharply,
"Good, yes. Every weekend you must come home to..... Visit me," the way he says visit scares me. 'I don't want to, please help me somebody'
My eyes widen and I fall against the wall and slide down to the floor.
"O-o-okay, I-I'll b-be there a-after school o-on Fr-Friday," He hangs up.

I fight tears as I stand up from the wall and face San.
"I-I'm gonna go unpack. Don't come in my room," I slam my bedroom door shut and lock it.
Tears fall down my face. I try to stop them, but theres no use. I pull put my phone and text my best friend.

Me:
Room 1117
I need u
Now.

King Yeo 👑:
WHATT
IM COMING RN
WAIT
B THERE IN A SEC

I put my phone down and cry some more. Nothing good can come out of going 'home' every weekend. I'll just get more bruises and scars.
I hear a knock on the door in the living room and feel better.

"Who-" I hear San start to ask but gets cut off by Yeosang,
"Move bitch, I gotta help my bestie," I unlock and open my door to see Yeosang wearing a bright pink hoodie and black pants.

He launches himself onto me in a huge hug.
"Are you okay? What's wrong? Why do you need me? Why are you crying?" as soon as Yeosang said I was crying, San looked up at me and made eye contact.

"It's nothing. My dad called. I'm fine," Yeosang was the only person who knew what my dad did to me.
"YOUR DAD CALLED?! AND YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE FINE?! I THINK NOT!" Yeosang screeched so loud, I saw San flinch. I closed my door and sat down on my bed.

"You wanna talk?" Yeosang asked. I don't answer him. I really don't want to talk, I just wanna sleep but sleep is really hard.
"When was the last time you slept?" Was he reading my mind or something?
"Friday," I answer calmly.

"FRIDAY?! WOOYOUNG IT'S SUNDAY TODAY! YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR 3 DAYS, YOU LAY DOWN RIGHT NOW AND SLEEP," Yeosang screeched again. He crawled in bed with me and made me the little spoon.
He sang some soft lullaby and played with my hair, and eventually I fell alseep.

Hi guys! If anybody reads this, I'm sorry it is really bad >~<
Also this is my first book, and pls no hate to me or to other people
I will try to make weekly updates, but I'm sorry if I don't