──── 05. walk

𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 . . .

SEISHIRO NAGI WAS nervous. He didn't know why, he'll only be meeting you, right? Just a quick walk, talk here and there, get some midnight snacks, and maybe kis- ehem. Anyways, Nagi has been fidgeting in his seat for the past minute, waiting for your text.

He badly wants to play his comfort game to ease the nervousness right now, but Nagi has a habit of putting his phone on do not disturb, he might not see your text if ever.

A small ding! was heard from his phone, Nagi quickly grabbed it as he prayed for the heavens that the notification was from you. And surely, his prayer came true.

you:
I'm outside.

Despite having no expression in his face, he won't deny that the simple message from his upperclassmen made Nagi's heart skip a bit. He quickly left his room, even forgetting to close the door as he went outside the house. Nagi quickly spotted Y/N, who was wearing a casual oversized long-sleeves white polo, with its sleeves rolled three times, he wore a beige color trousers and sandals, paired up with a watch.

"You're staring. Am I that pleasant to look at?" You said with a smirk, your hands were tucked inside your pockets. Instead of answering you, Nagi Seishiro decided to walk towards you.

Once he was infront of you, he wrapped his arms around your waist, surprising you.

"Y/N, you're eating me alive.." Nagi mumbles rather lazily as he rested his forehead on your shoulder. The foreign affectionate touch had caused you to tense up, not used to the affection you're currently getting from him. It took you a couple of seconds before you relaxed. Although, it was still uncomfortable for you.

"What do you mean, Nagi-san?" You asked. The way you addressed him formally caused Nagi to groan loudly. His hands gripped on your shoulders much tighter than earlier, but it wasn't tight enough to hurt you. He then pulled you closer to him, which caused you to hit his chest with yours.

"I've dreamed about you nearly every night this week." Nagi said, following up with a low chuckle. You stood there, shocked. Letting your brain sink the information you just received from Nagi Seishiro as he happily embraced you.

—————

"I forgot how hassle it is to walk." Nagi exclaimed so sluggishly, you swore he could drop dead any second now.

"Everything is a hassle for you." You replied, a tiny chuckle escaped your lips as you slowed down your pace to match Nagi's.

"Carry me, Y/N~" he sung out, Nagi's eyes were already on the verge of closing due to sleepiness. It didn't help that he could still feel the tiredness of his body from the practice earlier. You wanted to question why he even invited you to have late night walks when he's too tired to do anything. But you didn't bother.

"I'm not like Mikage-san.", You said, rolling your eyes playfully as you have already seen the purple-haired guy doting Nagi.

But your words contrasted your actions as you crouched down, arms were ready to carry the tall, white head guy. Nagi Seishiro stared at you, his head filled with question marks as he eyed you.

"Hurry up before I change my mind." You told him after waiting for a few seconds. The said man then shook his thoughts and confusions away as he sat on your back. You wrapped your arms around his legs and stood up which caused him to wrap his arms around your neck, Nagi was lighter than you expected him to be.

"Better?"

"Better."

You started walking through the dark road of the neighborhood, the streetlights and the moon is the only thing that is giving you light to be able to see. You felt Nagi's hair tickling your jaw as he laid his head on your shoulder. A small sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips, it seems as though he liked how physically close you two are right now.

"Where do you want to go?" You asked, breaking the comfortable silence. Nagi thought for a bit before replying.

"Convenience store..?" his voice went out as a muffle, yet you still heard it clear.

"What are we going to do there?" You asked, your inner childishness coming out as you find Nagi's voice cute. Wanting to hear his voice more, you asked the stupidest question of them all.

"Buy... snacks.." Nagi mumbled, moving to be much more closer to you, if that was still possible with the current position.

"And?" You asked once again.

"and... kiss.. maybe.." your eyes grew wide.

"What?"