──── 09. new

𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 . . .

LOVE WAS NEVER meant to be rushed. Love needs to take its time to develope, to get to know each hearts first, and such. Rushed love is and will always be a disaster. It never ends well. You knew that, you knew that since the day you opened your eyes to the cruel reality of life. And yet, you rushed your emotions with Nagi Seishiro. You fell too quickly, and thus why your relationship with him ended quickly as well.

In the past three years of being in a foreign country, a lot had changed with you. You gained alot more knowledge in technology that made you become one of the youngest and successful man in the said field. You already had your own technology company that rivals with your family's, been able to release successful games and applications worldwide. Life was going great for you, and your mother couldn't be any happier.

The fans you had as the faceless streamer were left wondering what happened to you— to your career. The last stream you had was when you played valorant for twenty-four hours straight. They later on realized that the things you've been saying in that stream was in fact, a farewell to them, to your fans.

Now you were famous once again, but not as a streamer, but as one of the youngest and successful businessman. Which means you had popped out of TV once in a while, and you assumed some of your fans had already guessed that you were the one behind the faceless streamer. But did not dare to broadcast it.

You already graduated from college despite only studying for two years, since you've been taking extra subjects and was exceptional with the said field.

You were now inside your own private jet, sipping on the champagne that was given to you by a flight attendant as you watched the blue sky. You were finally going back to Japan, to build another company there. You already had bought a huge land and was planning to use that for another branch of your company, since your main one was in Canada.

Ah, you forgot to mention. A prestigious university had personally requested for you to teach a few things to their students about business, as well as technology. You rejected it at first, seeing as it was just a waste of time for you considering that you had much more important things to do than teaching students about shits that were supposed to be done by the university professors instead.

But a few names on the student lists and a huge sum of money had caused you to change your mind. A smirk went its way on your face as you opened your phone, the lock screen being presented right in your eyes.

But maybe, just maybe... That rushed love you two had, was probably the right thing for the both of you.

"I guess we'll be seeing each other very soon, Seishiro."

Maybe.

——————

You stride through the unfamiliar hallways of the said prestigious University. A stoic look plastered on your handsome face that had matured throughout the years. Students- mostly females, stared at you with adoration in their eyes. The radiation glasses you wore had made you look more handsome, since the frame suits you well.

You were no stranger with the attention you're currently getting. Well, back in high school you never really get any attention, but when college came, you became the center of attention. It annoyed you a bunch, but got used to it somehow.

You plastered on a fake smile as you greet the students that had first hand greeted you. Once you were out of sight from them, you could hear them squeal by the seconds of attention they got from you, causing them to get shushed by some professors, scolding them from disrupting a class.