{N3W G1RL PT2}

And now the walk ....

{ TIME SKIPE 3 mins cuz nothing is gonna happen}

About half way through the walk I saw a 7/11 and an arcade.

"Well I'll have smth to do ig" {Time skip again🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️}

When I got there I LITERALLY WANTED TO CRY . Everyone and I mean ALMOST EVERY HUMAN BODY IN FRONT  OF THAT SCHOOL WAS IN SOME SORT OF CLIUQE OML. Well now what am I supposed to do ! I don't know anyone omg.

THEN THINGS GOT WORSE

When I was looking for somewhere to sit or stand or literally do anything to not look dumb. I PRACTICALLY GOT RAN OVER .

I looked up to see who the hell did that and forgot everything ... Because the person that hit me was actually kinda hot .

"My bad" he said as he passed me my phone the fell out  of my hands. While I was stammering for words he just skated away.

Wtf was that Bri... You couldn't even reply🤦🏾‍♀️.

I thought as I mentally facepalmed  my self .

I then just walked into then building and got my schedules . And because of that I was late to my home room ... 😭

When I walked in the only seat was in the back....

Right next to that kid

I didn't want to seem to excited or anything so I just sat down and waited for attendance or smth.

Brandt Jackson ? "PRESIDENT"
So the his name is Brandt ? I was cut out of my thoughts when hearing my name being called .

Brandt's POV

Brianna Ruby Quinn ?  "Here" I hear the girl next to me say I turn to look and realize it's the girl I almost hit with my skateboard. "Oh hey it's you" I say which makes her turn to me. AND LET ME TELL YOU SHE WAS FINEEEEE . Ig I just really didn't get get a good look or smth either way she is hot . "Sorry abt the skateboard thing by the way" "It's okay" she said then our convo got cut short by the teacher telling us he has our locker combos .

Brianna's POV

Just talked to bae yall‼️

Girl all he did was say sorry for bumping into you be quiet.

I then got my combo and walked to the locker put my stuff in and closed it when Brandt was leaning locker next to me .

"Holy shit! Omg what the hell Brandt"
" Sorry! Sorry I was just wondering if you wanted me to give you a tour" He asks while one hand is scratching his neck and the other is in his pocket.
"Really?" He nods "Yea I'd really appreciate that Brandt thank you" I smiled and might of blushed