The Society

Hello guys! this is the page to discuss the characters I think you all are interested to know and see, and other behind-the-narrations of this story. You can always skip this if you want to...Have fun reading!

This book is titled "Ready for My Impromptu Love"—a story of a person who claims himself prepared for any scenarios but finds himself stammering between a chaotic, spontaneous (love?) crisis that came unexpected in his life

However, this story isn't always about Helio, our short hotheaded but smart MC. It is also about other people of different personalities and stories to tell themselves.

Welcome to The Society guys!!! On this page, we'll talk about the characters (whether recent or upcoming), the community, and more...

Note and Disclaimer: The following information, names, characters, events, companies, cooperations, and other material or non-material ideas are fictitious. Therefore, viewers must not be confused as this story is only to entertain. The following images are created via AI Generation and used as part of the entertainment. However, do not sell, recreate, repost, revise, share, etc. the images below without the author's permission.

Spoiler Notice: The information and images presented below can result in story spoilers. The author recommends reducing your time in The Society based on your current chapter.

...^-^......^-^......^-^......^-^...

The Characters:

Background: I could say that my imagination is quite creative, especially as a writer whose works are completely based on my imagination like life support. Moreover, I want you, my readers, to also see in your minds what I imagined/am imagining the story would actually look like. And here am I trying to show you what the characters would look like. This was the most accurate depiction of the characters I could imagine and create/get, and in my opinion, it turned out great!!! 

Introduction: The characters in mind did have local ethnic characteristics and I tried getting them those facial traits. If you think they don't look Filipino at all, well, just imagine they are halves and/or their foreign genes overcome their Filipino genes like the dominant-recessive trait rule whatever. I'm a science student but I couldn't care less. Anyway, I LOVE how they've turned out!

Add.Ons: I'll be showing the characters based on their appearance in the story. I recommend seeing the characters so that you can have a hint of what would they look like and picture them more clearly (it's up to you guys if you want) but at the same time it can cause spoilers if you go deeper—I advise to view only the initial characters and work your way through the story. 

Details: Their ethnicity is based on me (AHAHAHHA) and also based on an ethnic finder I found in the internet that uses their surnames to hypothesize their ethnicities/race. Please correct me if I am using ethnicity and race wrongly. AND some of the characters do not have birthdays so maybe you can help me guys with their birthdays... (I tried really hard on writing the pronunciation of each name TT).