Chapter 14: Change Oil

"No matter how prepared you are, there is still someone that will drive you to stutter, moreover spill a coffee to yourself"

🛢️Change Oil🛢️

...^-^......^-^......^-^......^-^...

[ "Is it fine to you? If it's not then let's go for Coffleya tomorrow😊" ] After a fast moment, I began tapping my screen and quickly sent a message out of feeling bad.

[ "Npp it's okay we can goo" ] And his replies was fast.

[ "Great🤗" ]

[ "Sunduin kita?" ] Should I fetch you? Reading his reply with only my eyes, made me answer already in my mind, "obviously, yes, and absolutely agreed," but then thought of being humble, maybe for just a minute. It'll make me seem prideful or rude.

[ "There's no need." ]

[ "Nope, I'll be there😊" ]

[ "Okay, if you say so." ]

...^-^...

I spent my thirty-minute life experience washing myself in the bathroom. That much of minutes is the average of average when I take baths. I need to keep my skin cleaned in any way possible to wash out the dust of yesterday. Preparing myself from the pollution of today.

I opened my closet to idealize what to wear. The sun and the heat wasn't that energetic at the moment. I went through each hanged clothes and drifted to the cluster of cardigans, and choosing a darker shade cream cardigan, then a pair of trousers, and some good cotton polo shirt. Another thirty minutes outside of the bathroom. Dressing up, I saw my phone lit up to show a notification, and took a glance.

[ "I should really know your address first😓" ] Quickly placed my hand on my mouth after the realization. I swiped the banner, going to the chats.

[ "OH RIIIGHT, yes yes, sorry" ]

[ "No prob" ]

[ "Here it is," ] alongside a maps attachment. The towel that wrapped my hair tried itself falling off my head as I look down on my phone. I pushed it back when I felt like it was going to drop. It was autonomic as my attention focused on the phone.

[ "Thank you, be right there at ten" ]

I dried my hair up with the towel that I afterward hanged.  The hot steam coming from the pan contributing on drying my hair. I always cook breakfast and never skip it, keeping my body healthy, even though it seemed to not be. 

My parents weren't at home so I was the only person doing what was supposed to be doing at the house. I have my own keys, of course, and they both have their own keys—my parents. It was always like this, so somewhat I've gone to adapt.

I stood still in the front of the gate, vertically striped down which can be seen through but cannot be climbed over. Our house lead to the side of a quiet street, it was also far from the village arch so not that much vehicles passed through our street.

I looked at my phone to check for notifications, not specifically and only from Rijo. Opening my contacts made me see stock-still messages already forming cob webs and tumbleweeds. They were old: from my nanny, my uncle who sent a dad-joke meme, my parents saying 'when will you come home?' which was last week, and Sage's last seen of my message where I was the last chat.