INFO

Novas pov

My name is nove I am younger sister of Oscar "spooky" Diaz and older sister of Cesar "lil spooky" Diaz.

I am 18 going onto 19. My bestfriends are monse and Antonio "sad eyes" Guzman.

I have been best friends with monse since she got into high school I mean I was friends with her when she was younger but now that she is older we are a lot closer

Me and Antonio have been best friends since I don't know when. Ever since we met we kind of just clicked.

We have a flirty friendship I admit I have feeling for him but idk if he just likes to flirt with me or if he does really have feelings for me.

I am not a part of the Santos. Oscar doesn't want me a part of that life but just me being his sister puts me in jeperody.

I didn't really want Cesar in this life but it is what it is.

Cesar is now going onto freshman year I am excited for him and scared.

Oh and latrelle is also a really close friend of mine. Oscar doesn't like that neither does Antonio but we have known each other since freshman year.

Being friends with him kind of eases the gang tension a little only a tiny bit though.

Antonio claimed me when we got close and started getting comfortable with each other.

We aren't dating but he still claims that I belong to him and that I am his girl.

I think he is crazy a little but I don't complain.🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh I also have two other friends Mia and Clara. Them two are a part of the snatos and are dating one. Mia is dating Oscar my brother and Clara is dating joker Antonio's friend and a member of the santos.

A/n: So I unpublished this story bc I didn't really like my structure of it I felt that it was really out of order and that their relationship went to fast so yeah.

Hope you enjoy thanks!