The death of the King part III

As Casper and the guard walked into the room the guard was speechless, Casper tried to look the same.  The guard explored the chamber saw that the window was opened, he had seen the dead bodies on the floor that had once been his work mates, he saw hand prints on the wall leading to the open window.The guard glanced down and saw a snapped vine with one hand print on the vine, some slipping down the oak tree leading to Richard. The guard turned round to see the kings wound.  The guard had seen that he was killed by sword, then he walked back to the window, glanced down to see if Richard was holding a sword and yes he was so the guard turned back to Casper

"I'm sorry to have to say this but your brother has killed your father but knocked himself out on the ground outside, but don't worry, we will take him to the cell for the rest of his days because that was his bargain with his father."  The guard tried to comfort Casper but Casper asked "So am I now king?" Then the guard replied "I guess it does, I guess it does."  But then instantly  two more guards came rushing in and looked at what happened. There was a long silence, but it was soon destroyed by the pair of guards chanting at the same time:

"Long live king Richard!  Long live king Richard! Long live king Richard!"But Casper quickly intruded them "No!Richard is not king and never will be!"The first guard asked "Why?..." Casper was now flaming with anger "BECAUSE HE JUST KILLED HIM!!!!" But then the second guard then joked  "Then who's the king en?YOU!?!?!" the the pair of them burst into laughter "Well actually I was thinking that with father dead and Richard forever trapped within his cell,that...um.....well.....that I could be....King?..." Casper had tried to say as strong as he could the guards burst into hysterical laughter one questioned "YOU?KING!Ye must be MAD!"  the others agreed with him.The second said "Besides, ye haven't seen thy will..." he walked over to the tall,wide and thick bookcase and pulls out the blood red book and within seconds the bookcase turned into the wall creating a vast doorway.The four of them entered a huge,dark,crooked corridor,all of them as blind as a bat, the three guards and Richard walked slowly down the to them unseen hall.Then Casper thought out loud "What is this place......"The third guard whispered "I haven't the slightest clue.... The other two guards silenced the pair of them.After a few hours of walking the first guard shifted the brick wall by pulling the nearby lever, like the bookcase the wall of brick and stone seemed to make a pathway for them and as soon as the four of them entered a golden room with hundred fountains filled with water with all of there reflections glimmering with light even through all were waring dark clothes.As they continued to wander through the heavenly place the third guard and Casper speechless for the single room seemed more of a temple than than...well....a single room.Soon they reached a tiny gold cubed stood in the center by now the walls were miles away.Casper deeply disappointed questioned "Is that it?Just a under sized golden box?Is that really it?" the second guard picked a golden key out of his shirt pocket and placed it in the lock and turned the key and the box opened.