Next day

*After Niall went home I went to sleep*

My alarm went off at 7 in the morning and I got a text off Niall but I ignored Niall's text after last night! I walked down stairs holding my belly, crying! then I told my mum I have Been sick ( which I haven't I just couldn't face today!) so she said I could have the day off school, so I went upstairs and laid back in bed while my mum rang school. She came upstairs and askede if I was okay and brought me up a hot water bottle, I just sai I feel a little sick and dizzy.

* 1 hour later *

My phone was ringing like mad! I ignored it, he text me ' where are you? Where going to be late!' I just replied ' sick!' He stopped ringing me and he didn't send a text after that!

*6 hours later*

I got a text off Niall saying he's coming to visit me for an hour, he also said he was 2 mins away! I quickly ran downstairs and said, ' mum Niall is coming but I don't want to see him ' she said okay but has something happened? I said no just don't want him to see him like this! She sai okay.

The was a knock at the door, I went upstairs when mum answered it, she told Niall I wasn't up for visitors but he still barged past to come and see me!

I started to hide when my mum shouted ' Niall no!'

He found me,I started crying and said dont hurt me please! He said ' awww Rebecca, I only wanted to see you, And know that your okay! I love you.... I sat there and after 2 mins ' I said I love you too! He lifted me and put me on the bed and wiped my tears away and he kisses me! It was the best kiss ever! We sat and hugged for ages then fell asleep..... His mum was here to collect him, my mum and his mum came up to get him and saw him and they both said, ' awww shall we leave them? ' them Niall's mum said she would bring some stuff over on the morning' :) I was awake an Niall was asleep but I heard everything they said and I just smiled and went to sleep. Best night ever!