streaming au

You and peter decided you were gonna try streaming. You got peter stuff he would need like a decent pc, keyboard and mouse, some stuff for decoration, and a few other things to fill in the background. You also made peter his own YouTube account to stream on and you used your own. After setting everything up you decided on a game to play.

You two decided to play creatures of sonaria on roblox (seriously, try it, it's a good survival game) as you loaded up the game you started streaming, and immediately people started joining the stream. You had to help peter with starting the stream, but you got there eventually. After you both loaded in you told him to go to the trade real so you could give him some stuff. You both got there, and you gave him some of your double-ups and some grown stored creatures.

you went back to the main game, and you spawned in as your auraron, and he spawned as an erridea. You showed him the controls and how to attack, fly, eat and some other essentials. After peter had a chance to grow his creature you two started murdering other creatures. You also had your joins on and people watching the stream were joining and pretty soon the server was full.

You had a full pack of people helping you two KOS (kill on sight) your pack had two valkeries (healers) two sochuries and a euvias (air help since they can do range damage) and a gyrodus (can stop creatures from flying and running)

you to had to swap servers multiple times because normal players were leaving and the server was getting full of your fans who kept trying to either friend or kill you, of course peter was not happy and told them to leave you alone so you could enjoy the game. They asked who he was thinking he had the authority to say that, so he said that hes your boyfriend, but in typical roblox fashion, it tagged "boyfriend", so he had to say bf.

People in your stream asked if this was true and you said yes, and people began spamming the chat asking for his youtube name and friending him ingame. You said his youtube name and immediately people began joining his stream.

He was getting bombarded with questions ranging from "how long have you two been together?" to "how good are they in bed?" you were also getting bombarded with the same questions and they quickly all turned into one question "have you two done the deed yet?" you were considering ending the stream there, but before you got the chance, peter loudly said yes.

The chat exploded as you sat in your chair flustered and hiding your face as you slowly sank lower in it. Peter walked over and said "aww, darling theres no need to get so flustered over a simple yes."

He picked you up, closed the game and ended the stream. He also ended his after he placed you in bed.

A few days later you posted on you youtube and a few other platforms that you won't be uploading or streaming for a few days as you and peter have stuff planned.

That night you two had some "fun" in the bed. The next morning you were feeling a bit off and decided to take a pregnancy test you left it on the bathroom sink as you went to get a snack from the fridge. You came back and couldn't believe what you saw, so you took another one. You called out for peter, and he came running, making sure you were ok, holding you as you shook and asking whats wrong.

You help the test up the where he could see it and said, "peter, I'm pregnant."

(639 words, most iv written in awhile. Im also probably gonna make another part, where you or peter announce it on stream or sum.)

(also pls check my youtube, its not much rn since i dont have the motivation to edit shit. Dawn drop @DawnDrop-22)

(I also realized halfway through writing he alr has a channel where he reviews stuff)

(also my discord is slowly getting slower, if anyone has any idea on how to fix it lmk)

(If you see any mistakes or anything I could improve on lmk, also pls leave any ideas you have, i probably wont do any smut since im rlly bad at writing it)