first day

A ginger woke up on a rainy day and checked his phone to know what time is it ,it was already 6:29 the ginger was about to go back to sleep but realized its his first day on highschool,he got up and wore his school uniform and takes his bag to leave and saw Ranpo,Yosano,Nikolai,Fyodor,Gin, Akutagawa, Atsushi,Poe and Higuchi,Sigma waiting outside his House so they could walked together on their way to school''so how was your Summer Chuuya?"asked a guy with half white and half light purple hair wich its Sigma''my summer is kinda boring..''said Chuuya with a tired face''how about you Nikolai?"asked Yosano''its fun! because i spent my summer with Sigma and Fyodor''They talked and talked until they reach their classroom and they all sat on their sits,23 minutes later the teacher arrived with a pink hair and her bangs covering her right eye,Chuuya noticed that there was a brown haired boy with a bandages on his neck and wrists"meet your new classmate who just transfered here,Dazai introduce yourself''the brunette goes infront of the class and introduces himself''my name is Osamu Dazai,i hope we can all be friends''the teacher pointed at Chuuya''Nakahara Chuuya,would you mind if you give Dazai a tour?"Chuuya nodded the brunete and the ginger went out the classroom and giving him a tour,Chuuya and Dazai encountered a teacher named Mori Ougai"oh?giving the new student a tour?"Chuuya nodded and sad"yes,sensei"Chuuya knew that Mori is a pedo because he saw a girl showing her panties to Mori and giving her good grades.

TIME SKIP(BREAK TIME)

Dazai was leaning on a wall listening to his headphones,then suddenly a short ginger aproached him and asked"hey do you wanna eat lunch together with my friends?im Nakahara Chuuya by the way.."the brunnette stood up and shakes his head wich is a no"i already had lunch,thank you for asking me''he bows down and leaves,Dazai was on his way to their classroom and encountered MORI again"well dazai..How are you?~"the brunnette puts a glare on his face"im fine,thank you..."he was about to go back to his class but Mori holds his wrists so Dazai could not get away with him"what do you want"said the brunnette still glaring at Mori

END OF CHAPTER 1!
419 WORDS