Here i start again.

"Y/n?!" "Y/n!".I turned around and seen that my Uber was waiting for me,I grabbed my suitcase and bags and speed walked as fast as I could to the car.I got to the car and put my things in the trunk and got in, The Uber was a middle aged man who seemed like he had been working all day and night so I didn't bother to say anything to him. "How has your day been so far?", His voice was raspy but calming. "It's been going good a little of a rush but good so far".He didn't say anything after so I just got a book out and started to read.

We soon stop at my new apartment after what seemed like years, "Here you are". He said with a forced smile,"Thank you so much hope you have a good rest of your day",I smiled and got my bags and watched as he drove off before turning around to my apartment. I scanned the apartment complex it seemed like a nice fancy quiet place, I started to walk towards the elevator when out of no where someone bumped into me and knocked me and my suitcase over."I'm so sorry are you okay", "yes I'm okay just please watch where your going next time". He picked my suitcase up and apologized once again before walking off,He seemed so familiar .He had a German accent just like someone I used to know but it couldn't be him the man had a beard, I let it go and continued my way to the elevator.My room was on floor four apartment eight, As I got to my apartment I realized that my necklace was not on my neck .My best friend gave me it before college and I've never took it off ever since,I put my suitcases in my room and my bag on my bed. I needed to find that necklace.

I began tracing my steps. I remember getting off the Uber and it was still on so it has to be here somewhere,I got on the elevator and went back to the main floor. Once I got there I seen the same man who bumped into me talking to another guy with blonde hair they almost looked like twins, I had no choice but to ask him has he seen it. As soon as I got myself as confident as possible I walked up to them,"hi I'm y/n you bumped into me not that long ago. I just wanted to know if you seen a necklace it's a gold pendant with a picture of a little boy and a little girl". "Yeah I just was about to try to find out who's it was", I sighed in relief at his words."it's kinda like mine", He said pointing at the pendant around his neck."yours must have your kids in it I'm guessing". He said smiling his smile was sweet and very familiar, "No it's me and my best friend when we were younger", His eys widen like he had seen a ghost.

Let me know if y'all like this I made this for fun I'm working on other chapters I'll plubish  if y'all like it but also feel free to give ideas 💓