Chapter Fifteen

Alicia's POV:
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jah'mel whispered as he held my hand while we watched the sun set.

I placed my head in the crook of his neck and scooted closer to him "It's gorgeous." I breathed dreamily.

"Not as goregous as you though." He smiled as he kissed my forehead and held me tighter.

Tonight was so perfect! We had a romantic picnic and walk on the beach and to top it off we're watching the sun set beautifully across the ocean, it may be cheesy and cliché but it's so romantic and sweet.

"Well I guess it's time to go home." Jah'mel smiled as he stood up pulling me up with him.

When we finally got home Jah'mel threw his keys on the counter and let out a heavy sigh as he looked at me.

"Well?" He smirked

"What?" I smiled and raised my eyebrow curiously.

"What did you think about tonight?" He quizzed.

"Tonight was just... Amazing." I breathed happily as I inched closer to him.

"We should do this again sometime yeah?" He grinned as he began to pull me closer towards him.

"Definitely." I whispered.

Jah'mel and I stared at each other intensely for a moment before he gently grabbed my chin and kissed me.

I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back, he gripped his arms around my waist holding me tighter.

He pulled away and brushed my hair behind my ear staring at me as if I was the only girl in the world "Can you sleep with me tonight baby girl? I'm tired of being lonely."

I pressed my forehead against his and smiled "Of course I can Jah'mel."

He grinned and grabbed my hand leading me into the room, we both changed into our night clothes and got into bed.

He immediately spooned me into his arms and kissed my neck "Goodnight baby." He whispered sleepily.

"Goodnight." I whispered back before finally relaxing and falling into a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night my phone began to buzz and ring loudly.

I opened my eyes groggily and reached for my phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

The caller immediately hung up, I looked at my phone in confusion because all day someone has been calling my phone and hanging up.

I laid back down staring blankly at the ceiling wondering who has been calling me all day and if it was a prank or not.

Maybe it was or maybe it wasn't but in the back of my mind I was thinking maybe just MAYBE, it may have been Bruno.

I turned around and looked at Jah'mel who looked peaceful as he slept, I smiled and kissed his hand gently.

I slowly dozed off to sleep trying to shake all of the thoughts out of my head for awhile.
----------------------
*Bruno's POV*

I sighed heavily as I pressed the "end" button on my phone.

I've been calling Alicia all day just to hear her beautiful voice again.

I admit it was a pretty childish thing for me to do but I can't help myself I really miss her.

"Damn nigga you still on that sentimental shit? We got business to take care of patna'!" Phil interrupted.