Chapter 1

"Beat him up!" "Beat him up!" All my friends chanted beside me, boosting my confidence.
"So you." I pointed a finger at the scared boy around 14 in front of me.
"Thought you could steal, from me? Yeah?" I confronted, my signature smug smirk on my lips, I knew he was practically pissing his pants. Everyone in our small town in Newcastle England knew me and my gang, and was scared crapless of us, it amused me quite a bit. I'm 5,7, taller then most girls my age, but I still always try to seem taller then I am.
"N-no, I saw the bracelet o-o-on the f-floor a-a-a-"
"A-a-a- finish your sentence goddamit!" I interrupted, mocking his voice and stuttering, he took a deep breathe and gulped.
"I saw the bracelet on the floor and assumed it's owner was far away and forgot about it, I-if it knew it was yours,well" "I wouldn't have even looked at it!" The boy said trying to butter Vanessa up.
"I say we teach 'im a lesson aye Viper?" Felix asked me, his street name is Magnet though, which is all anyone calls him, along with my street name viper.
"I agree with Magnet 'ere, I say we punch his face in" Robbie who we call Pan agreed.
"Yeah get him Viper!" Pamela (Ray) and Peter (Jinx) said in unison.
"Hmm." I said, fake thinking with a finger on my chin and a smile I tried to contain.
"I might need some help." My friends smiles almost burst out of their faces, I mouthed eeny meeny miny moe,then gestured to Jinx to hit the first blow and he walked up and took the honour, almost breaking the boys jaw as he fell on the floor of the alleyway and we all cheered.  We scaled the fence around the area leading into a strangers yard, and laughed realizing we went the wrong way, scaled it again and ran to the nearest Tesco grabbing vapes for us all, maybe we payed for them, maybe we didn't. Another successful day. We hung out using our vapes sitting on the side walk, talking, when I spoke up.
"Hey gang?" They looked at me in anticipation.
"That wasn't even my damn bracelet." I revealed as we all cackled with laughter dapping each other up.

~