Should've Seen This Coming From A Mile Away

“George, I dare you to sit on Dream’s cock for the rest of the game.” Sapnap giggled, the alcohol clouding his mind clearly, he was the drunkest of them and it showed.

“Sapnap!” Bad yelled.

“Hey, It’s a valid dare.”

“It is not!” Bad sighed.

“Not like he hasn’t done it before. I heard him screaming Dream’s name last night.” Sapnap’s giggles making it hard for him to breathe. “Plus I’ve watched his streams before.”

“Oh come on, he’s not that loud.” Dream protested. “And since when have you watched onlyfans?”

“He is, he totally is.” Karl cut in. “And we all share an account.”

“Cmon, you’re avoiding the dare. George, sit on his cock or deal with the punishment.”

“Sap I’m sore. I don’t wanna.” George whined.

“You gotta do it, or else you gotta do us all a favor.”

“Ugh fine, Dream c'mere.” George stood and walked over to his boyfriend.

Dream rolled his eyes, “You disgusting fucks can’t get your porn anywhere else?” He knew that everyone in the room had seen his dick multiple times, he wasn’t one of those guys who was exactly shy of it. Yeah, he was gay but he knew what a dick looked like. He was more of an ass kinda guy anyway. And for George, well he was a camboy, he literally made his main income from onlyfans. He wasn’t exactly shy. “I’m not hard George.” He looked George in the eyes as the other sat on his lap, grinding his clothed ass against Dream’s crotch. “That's one way to-” He stopped in the middle of his sentence to groan. George felt Dream grow under him. He knew how to turn the other on.

“Nngh, Dream.” George moaned, it was more for emphasis than anything else but Dream harshly thrust his hips upwards at the sound of the other.

“Ok ok, you, I’m read-fuck.” Dream stifled another moan as George ground down on him again.

“Ready?” He asked innocently, bouncing up like he hadn’t just ground shamelessly on the other in front of their friends. Dream nodded and sat back as George unbuckled his belt. “Do we have lube?” He looked to Sapnap who turned, opened the drawer behind him, and threw a bottle of strawberry lube at George who caught it and slathered a little on his hands. “Why is there lube in our lounge? Because you three better not be fucking on the sofa.” George looked at Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap accusingly. He released Dream’s cock and stroked the cold liquid down his length, directing his attention back to his boyfriend. Dream threw his head back. George then slowly sat down, taking Dream’s length quietly, not bothering to stretch. When he was fully seated he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over them. Sapnap watched with slight horror at how quietly George took it.

“How?” He looked at George who sat, completely poker-faced.

“I’m a camboy, taking a cock is literally my job.” George defended.

“Still! What the hell, you’re usually so loud.” Sapnap knew just how vocal George could get, they all did.

“Yeah but half of that’s for show and like he’s not even on my prostate.”

“Dream’s struggling.” Quackity pointed out. They all looked at Dream who’s breath was heavy on George’s neck, his eyes were closed like it was taking a lot of strength to not relentlessly fuck up into George’s tight ass.

“He’s fine.” George grinned as he bounced ever so slightly on the other’s cock. He knew just how much Dream wanted to cum. They’d had sex last night but George hadn’t let Dream finish. He knew the other hadn’t had a release in weeks. George was teasing him and he knew this was going to be the final straw for Dream.