Chapter 19

JOY AND THEA READ A BOOK WHEN JASON WAS IN HIS ROOM SLEEP TO THEA INJURED WAS BAD BUT SHE WAS TAKE EASY TO Joy was helping Thea to heal. Jason came to check on them and offered his help. He was happy to see them doing well. Joy thanked Jason for his help and they all continued to talk about the book they were reading. They shared their thoughts and experiences and laughed at the funny parts of the book. Eventually, they all went to bed, feeling content with the evening they had spent together. They all felt a sense of satisfaction and had a renewed appreciation for the importance of friendship. The next morning, they all went back to their daily lives, but their bond was stronger than ever. It was clear that their friendship was growing stronger with each passing day, and that they would continue to support each other no matter what came their way. This was a reminder of the power of friendship and the joy it can bring. They knew they had each other's backs and would be there for each other. This was a lesson they would never forget and would carry with them for the rest of their lives. As they walked away, they all smiled, knowing that their friendship was stronger than ever. They hugged goodbye and promised to keep in touch. Nothing could break the bond that they had formed. They parted ways with a renewed sense of hope and optimism for the future. They had been through so much together, and yet their friendship had grown even stronger. The bond that they had was unbreakable, and they felt sure that they could face anything together. They left with a feeling of hope and determination in their hearts. Nothing could keep them apart. They knew that no matter how far apart they were, they would remain connected by their strong bond of friendship. They would always have each other's back and support each other through good times and bad. They knew that true friendship was a treasure to be cherished and that no matter what the future held, they would never forget the bond that they shared. They smiled at each other and hugged before heading off on their separate paths, secure in the knowledge that nothing could break the connection they had forged. They promised to stay in touch and stay true to each other. They said their goodbyes and parted ways, feeling lighter and more hopeful than before. They knew that their friendship was something they could always rely on. They both knew that no matter what the future holds, they would always remain connected. They vowed to keep their promise to one another and to stay true to their friendship. They said their final goodbyes and parted ways, feeling stronger and more hopeful than ever. They both knew that no matter how far apart they were, they would always remain connected. They promised to stay in touch and cherish their friendship forever. They hugged one last time and parted ways, feeling more connected than ever. They would always be there for each other, no matter the distance between them. As they went their separate ways, they both knew that their bond would last forever. They smiled, knowing that their friendship would always remain strong.
End of chapter 19