Chapter 31

Joy and Thea are watching TV when Kimberly comes home and sees Jason in bed. Caz of his injured Jason was tried and Kimberly was worried about Jason and his daughters were worried too but Thea remembers what happened when she tried to hug her real dad Tommy when Tommy was still alive when he was injured after 6 weeks Jason injured was all healed up Kimberly was relieved to see Jason recover, and thanked Thea for comforting him. Thea was still sad, but happy that Jason was injured and Kimberly was reminded of her own father and how he had been injured in the past. She was grateful that Jason had made it out unscathed. She embraced him and thanked the doctors for their help. She promised never to take life for granted again. She vowed to be more present in the moment, to appreciate every single day, and to never take anything for granted. She was filled with a newfound appreciation for life and the people she loved. Thea felt a deep sense of gratitude for the people who had helped Jason, and for the fact that he had not been seriously injured. She had a renewed appreciation for the fragility of life and promised to appreciate every day she had with the people she loved. She vowed to be more present in the moment and to never take things for granted again. She made a conscious effort to be more mindful and savor every moment she had with her loved ones. She also promised to be more supportive of them and to show her appreciation for their presence in her life. She was determined to make the most of the time she had with them. She committed to living in the moment and spending quality time with her family and friends. She was determined to make the most out of life and cherish every moment she shared with them. She focused on creating meaningful memories and lasting bonds with her loved ones. She was determined to be present and enjoy the little moments that made life so special. She was committed to making the most of each day and every moment she had with her family and friends. She wanted to make sure she was living her life to the fullest and not taking those special moments for granted. She wanted to ensure that the memories she was making were ones that would last a lifetime and that her relationships with her loved ones were ones that were strong and meaningful. She was determined to live life to the fullest and make the most out of each day and every moment she had with her family and friends. She also wanted to experience new things, take risks, and push herself out of her comfort zone. She wanted to be able to look back on her life with no regrets and to have no "what ifs". She wanted to be able to say that she had truly lived her life to the fullest. She was determined to not let life pass her by. She wanted to make sure that she made the most out of every opportunity and never settled for less than she wanted or deserved. She wanted to be proud of her life when it was all said and done. She was determined to take risks and make her dreams a reality. She wanted to be able to look back and know that she had tried her best. She wanted to be able to look back without regret. She wanted to make her mark and leave a legacy that would be remembered. She wanted to make sure that her life mattered. She was determined to not let fear stand in the way and to make the most of her life no matter what. She wanted her life to be an example of courage and strength, and a reminder to never give up. She was determined to live life to the fullest and reach her full potential. She was determined to make a difference and leave a lasting impression. She was determined to make her mark on the world.
End of chapter 31