MTEFAR 14

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. When I was writing I liked it then I didn't then I liked it again. .... Let me know in comments your thoughts. Also, ignore any mistakes for now I am so hungry to proof read lol.

Two days later.

"Welcome dear cousin" said Jungkook while greeting a gentleman slightly taller than himself.

"Thank you. Kookie" replied the said cousin

"Honey, He is my cousin Junghyun hyung. Hyung, my husband Ji-hyung whom I told you about" Jungkook introduced the two males.

Junghyun bowed politely to Ji-hyung "Nice to meet you Mr Kim"

"Nice to meet you too Junghyun. Please don't be too formal with me makes me feel old" Ji-hyung Chuckled.

"You must be tired hyung, you should freshen up. I will ask the maid to prepare something for you to eat." Jungkook informed

"No need for the food I will Just freshen up and take a nap."

"Alright, we will talk after your Nap then.Honey, show him the room please I need to take care of something." Jungkook requested his Husband

"Sure darling" replied Ji-hyung

Jungkook left the two males alone

"This is going to be your room. Hope you will like it. If you need anything I will be in the room across, my office." Ji-hyung guided his cousin-in-law

Ji-hyung was about to leave when he was stopped by Junghyun.

"I am glad you love my little bunny. You're a good man Mr Kim, unlike your son. Hope he learnt at-least something from you " Junghyun said making Mr Kim confused.

"What do you mean by unlike your son"? Mr Kim questioned

Junghyun gave a weak smile to Mr Kim "Jungkook will reveal the truth later, as he promised."

After some hours, in the Living room.

"You might be asking why I gathered everyone here." Jungkook started

" You are probably thinking I will try to stop your wedding, and you are right I will. I am not going to let someone play with my hyungs heart"

"Stop it Jungkook. Stop being Jealous-"

"Shut up Taehyung. I am not talking about you. You said you love me but all you loved was my body and were talking to Jungwon way before you went to Australia."