MTEFAR 9

Lyla got a good scolding from the boss while Our Jungkook was smirking in Victory.

"But Sir Alya said Mr Jungkook said no need to knock" Liela tried to explain.

"Honey do you believe her more than me? Why would I say something like that especially when I am here for my husband" Jungkookie asks Ji-hyung with his cute pout.

"Ofc not Babe. I believe you." Then Jungkookie explained to Ji-hyung what he heard Liela say to the employees about her and Ji-hyungs relationship.

Mr Kim was pissed, so pissed that he almost fired her but Jungkook told him to just shift her to the other branch because one, She needs to earn for a living he can't just fire her because of Jealousy and Second, he doesn't want Liela to be where his Husband is.

The Next day

"Honey" Jungkookie called Mr Kim softly "Yes, Darling? Need anything" Mr Kim asked

He was in his home office when a bunny with evil mind came to the office.

"Not really, but I was thinking that I am ready to surprise Taehyungie. Next week is Mother's Day try to convince him to come back. It will be fun" Jungkookie suggested

:

:

Mr Kim and Taehyung were on a call.

"Dad I am so sorry I wasn't there for your wedding. How is your wife. Is she Young and beautiful" Taehyung Joked

"Firstly. My wife's a HE. He is a Boy and yes he is quite young and beautiful is too small of a word for his Etherealness. But son maybe you should call him mom now he is officially my wife"

There was silence for some minutes.

"I'll see." replied Taehyung in a monotonous tone "You should come back for next week it's Mother's Day, you can come see your new mom and enjoy Mother's Day as well"

"Yeah. I was planning to comeback. I can not accept him as my mother but I already accepted him as your wife."

*Taehyung with his boyfriend in Australia*

"I am planning to go back to Korea next week". Taehyung told his boyfriend "You have told me that before" replied Taehyung's boyfriend is a bored tone which Tae does not seem to notice.

"I was thinking of bringing you too. You know so I can introduce you to my father and then get his approval for our marriage".

This got the boys interest "you are finally introducing me to your father TaeTae." His bf questioned in excitement.

"Yeah. So let's go for shopping. I can buy a wedding gift for Appa and his wife"

They went to the mall. They bought a wedding gift for The Kim couple. Then Taehyung's eyes landed on a pretty necklace which reminded him of his ex boyfriend Jeon Jungkook .whom he cheated on. That was the necklace Jungkook drew in his sketchbook after he saw an actress wearing it in a movie and he couldn't get its image out of his mind.