Chapter 4

"What time are the guys coming over?" he asked while he got of the car. He walked over to the back of the car to get the suitcases.

"I have no idea" I said as I walked over to the door. I opened it and then helped him with all his stuff. We placed it all in the hallway, Ash closed the door behind him. He looked over at me and I knew exactly what he wanted. He walked over to me, his eyes constantly locked with mine. I could feel my heart going faster every step he came closer. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I cupped his face and we started making out. I lowered my hands down to his neck. I could feel his tongue on my lower lip again. I gave him access, but this kiss was different than last time. Now my tongue fought over dominance with his. After a few minutes he broke the kiss, to catch his breath. His eyes stayed focussed on me. Suddenly he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.  He let me fall on the bed softly and then crawled on top of me. I still had some nerves for what was going to come, I had never been this far with a boy before.

“Safe?” I asked him. He knew what I meant, even though I only said one word. He got of me and sat down in front of my nightstand. He knew I had placed them there, I had told him once my mum had bought them just in case. I was so embarrassed at that time, I hid them there.

“Bottom draw” I whispered. He took one condom of the package and place it on the nightstand. He got back onto the bed.

“Well, where were we?” he said. I could help it but to giggle. He locked his lips with mine again and kissed me roughly. His hands lifted up my shirt, he broke the kiss just a seconds to lift it over my head.  I stared a couple of seconds at me.

“You’re so beautiful” he whispered before taking of his own shirt. He continued kissing me and his hand were all over my body. He pulled down my shorts, leaving me only in my underwear. I ran my hand over his chest down to his pants, causing him to moan lightly. I pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He started nibbling my sweet spot, leaving love bits. I moaned his name softly. He chuckled and continued.

“Guys” There was a knock on the door and Luke came in.

“OMG Luke” I screamed and pulled the blanket over my body. He look at me confused as hell, then he looked over to Ash, who sat at the foot end of my bed. Luke then glanced over me. I swear I could see some jealousy in his eyes.

"How long?" he stated. I understood his reaction, he knew normally me and Ash we would just friends. So he thought he would make a chance, but now...

"Since yesterday" I said. If Ash would have answered , thing would have heat up in a wrong way. I saw by the look in both their eyes they were irritated.

"So this is what you wanted to tell us right?" he said. He look rather sad. The only thing I could do was nod, my heart broke when I saw him standing there. I just wanted to run over to him and hug him, but due the lack of cloths I decided not to do it.

"I'll see you goes downstairs" he said. He turned towards the door and started walking.

"Luke" I whispered. He turned his head on last time and look straight at me, with his piercing blue eyes. I could see a tear at corner of his eye. I felt guilty now. Me and Ash sat quietly for a couple of minute. Sometimes we looked at each other, but not saying anything. After a while he crawled over to me, cause he saw I couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled me close and I rested my head on his bare shoulder.

"Hey, Luke will find someone he really likes, you don't have to feel guilty for it ok" he said. I looked up and nodded. I knew he was right. I let go and took my shirt and shorts, that fell down on the floor during the make out session. I pulled my top over my head and stared at the mirror, to fix it. I pulled up my shorts and closed the zipper. Ashton stood up, he was still in his boxers. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek.