prologue˚ ♡ ˚

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° .*

Delicate fingers reposed on the side of a large 14x16 canvas, held in the perfect angel to flawlessly subdue her paintbrush on the rough canvas, which prior to that her paintbrush was completely submerged into a vibrant crimson color of watercolor paint.

Seonmi was once again, like always, last-minute cramming an art project in. Which only left her up all night without any sleep surviving on 2 chai lattes from the convenience store down the street from her dorm. The assignment prompt was 'Guilty pleasure silhouettes' which left Seonmi stumped, leading her to procrastinate and put off the project until the day of the due date.

Seonmi has always been drawn to art, to her its a way she can silently express her emotions without using words, making it hard for others to comprehend her emotions, leaving them masked and hidden.

__________________

          The sweet aroma of Seonmi's perfume filled the air of her dorm room, leaving her roommate Yang Mi-jeo, astonished by the enthralling scent as it filled her scenes once she entered the dorm room.

"Seonmi what is that smell? it smells wonderful!" Mijeo questions, whilst looking around the dorm room, examining what Seonmi was up too.

          "Huh? i don't smell anything, but im about to head to art class to turn in this project, i just got out of the shower." Seonmi said in a somewhat defensive tone.

          Seonmi and Mijeo aren't the closest of friends. They both tend to say their friends by association, which is why they decided to room together since they didn't know anyone else there. It slightly agitated seonmi that Mijeo was suddenly concerned about what she was doing when she usually doesn't care. And the fact that she can be really nosy at times.

          "Did you spray perfume or something?" Mijeo questioned while fidgeting with some of Seonmi's art supplies.

          Seonmi locked eyes with Mijeo slightly irritated, looking back and fourth at her hands and her eyes, making a failed attempt to get her to stop tampering with her expensive supplies.

          "Yeah, i just bought new perfume actually, does it smell okay?" Seonmi let out a deep sigh in irritancy, cleaning up her work space and throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

         "Yeah, It smells very floral and sweet with a strong undertone. What scent is it?" The friend pestered while looking around the poorly decorated room for the perfume.

          "Uhm, its the scent Love by lush im pretty sure." Seonmi hesitates to answer, worried that the girl will rummage through her stuff to find it.

          "Can i use some? it smells delightful." Mijeo pleaded.

          Seonmi set her bag down, and walked into their shared bathroom and grabbed the fancy box placed on the windowsill.

          "Please be mindful and don't overuse it, i just got it and it was expensive." Seonmi says, while grabbing her large canvas and walking out the door.

______________

          Seonmi thought nothing of the new perfume
she bought, she didn't know it would become her signature scent, or that the scent would captivate a sweet, smiley boy.

author notes 。・:*˚:

hihihi
i dont rly like this prologue but it's okay bc i have exciting plans for future chapters and im honestly so excited i literally have everything planned out 🙏🙏akdkdhfhdnsnsjsnnz

bro sunoo has been bias wrecking me so hard recently its rly scary

anyways ty for reading im gonna go write more so i can actually be consistent for once

not proofread
sunday— - july 30th 2023
9:52 pm- — 582 words
<\\3