chapter #3 | cherry lips

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°

"Jungwoo, Doyoung, wait up!" The pink haired boy exclaimed out, hoping his friends would cut him some slack for having to stay in class later than intended.

Sunoo and his close knitted friend group all decided to go out for lunch at a local and newly built, diner.

"Dude, you gotta tell us about this pretty girl you keep going on and on about." Jaehyun blurts out, who also got left behind, while nonchalantly throwing an arm around the boy's shoulder. "Okay okay, I will once everyone is listening that is..." The pink haired boy retorts, staring blankly at the two boys ahead, paying them no attention at all.

__________________________________

          "— - Yeah and im pretty sure she got switched to my theatre class." Sunoo expresses, as stars begin flaring up in his eyes. "But no seriously i feel like nobody knows her, she's sooo pretty though." Sunoo breathes out accentuating the 'So' mid sentence, then covering his mouth after a wide smile was thrown across his face.

          "Yeah, i think you're a little to passionate about a person who's name you dont even know." Doyoung words fall to the ground not making an impact on the smiley boy's feelings, laughter surrounding the air from the other two watching in silence.

          "Hey, what the hell. You guys should be helping and supporting me? Plus i think her name is Choi Seonmi, im not 100% though." Sunoo lets out in a 'matter a fact' tone of voice.

          "Okay whatever you say Kim Sunoo." Jungwoo mocks back, drawing in laughter from the other two boys.

          The pink haired boy excuses himself from his friends to quickly use the washroom, as he begins to get up from their booth, he spots an all too familiar figure standing anxiously by the door.

          Before his mind could react, his body moves first, making his way over to the worried looking girl, seeing a unexpected sight.

          Park sunghoon.

          The pretty girl was standing there, arguing with park sunghoon.

          Sunghoon and Sunoo were in the same friend group until Sunghoon changed his wants and values from a standpoint of friendship, and just ended up deciding to put quantity over quality when it came to friends, removing himself from their friend group because he felt 'embarrassed' by them.
__________________________________

         "No, i never knew what it meant, what it meant to be content with you!" Seonmi begins to raise her voice, gathering a few stares from people nearby.

          "Seonmi cut the crap, you're causing a scene. Its not like you ever even tried to put effort in telling me how you felt anyway." Sunghoon began to aggressively spout his words out, tired of dealing with a situation he knew he created himself.

"What? Everything i expressed, i professed it never quite made it through. You said it was all in my head whenever i spoke my truth." Seonmi's words hit Sunghoon like a bus, everything she was saying was true. The one main thing the cold faced boy cared about was his reputation, and with this situation getting out, it will pivot far, far down.