chapter 8

*they are watching the movie cause its not finish already*

Jennie: why you take so many time in the bathroom lili?

Lisa: cause my back hurts and I cant stand quickly so I take too much time there.*Lisa lied cause she don't want to Jennie know what did she really do in the bathroom and take so long*

Jennie: ohh do you like if I massage you in the room.*Jennie said worriedly she don't know that Lisa is laying*

Lisa: uhmm ok

Jennie: let's go to our room since it's just 2pm and you said we're gonna eat outside later.*Jennie said and stand in the sofa and hold Lisa's hand to lead the way to there room*

"Jennie and Lisa go to there room and then Jennie said that she want to massage Lisa cause Lisa said that her back is hurts even it's not true"

Jennie: Lili take off your cloths and Kay down in the bed and I'm gonna massage you.*Jennie said and sit on the bed while she waiting Lisa*

Lisa: uhmm ok.*Lisa take off her cloths and then her abs reveal and then she turn her gaze to Jennie biting her lower lip and gulping*

Jennie: uh.....uhmm lay in the bed Lili and I'm gonna massage you.*Jennie said while sweating inside cause of Lisa body*

Lisa: ok cause be gentle cause it's hurt.*Lisa have plan and she just think if Jennie gonna scared to her or gonna run*

Jennie: yeah I'll be.*Jennie sit on Lisa's ass and massaging Lisa's back slowly*

Lisa: ohh your good at massaging Jennie it's so relaxing.*Lisa said to Jennie and still thinking to her plan*

Jennie: hehe stop it.*Jennie said to.lksa and blushing cause of Lisa word*

*Jennie is massaging Lisa's back about thirty minutes*

Lisa: I think I'm ok now Jennie and I think your tired.*Lisa said while slowly sitting in the bed*

Jennie: not too much I'm just a little bit tired *Jennie said while holding her neck and slow moving her head slowly*

Lisa: ohh I think you need to rest.*Lisa is watching Jennie*

Jennie: uhmm yeah

Lisa: *go behind Jennie and back hugging Jennie*

Jennie: what are you doing Lili?.*Jennie said while Lisa is hugging her in the back*

Lisa: I'm hugging you cause your tired cause of me.*Lisa said while resting her chin in Jennie's shoulder and hugging Jennie*

Jennie; don't think about it Lili it's not a problem.*Jennie said to Lisa while Lisa back hugging her and Jennie feel that Lisa is sniffing her neck*

Lisa: why your smell so good nini?.*Lisa ask Jennie while sniffing Jennie's neck*

Jennie; uh....can you stop Lili its so tickling.*Jennie said and she can't hide her emotion and she is laughing while Lisa is hugging her from behind and lisa's head is on Jennie's neck while slowly kissing it*

Lisa: huh I can't hear you.*Lisa teasing Jennie slowly kissing Jennie's neck and hugging from behind*

Jennie: uhh....uhmm s...stop Lili.*Jennie said and moaning*

Lisa: hmm....*Lisa just hummed cause she's enjoying kissing Jennie's neck in sniffing it*

Jennie: Lili pleas stop.*Jennie beg to Lisa and Lisa slowly lift her head out of Jennie's neck*

Lisa: I.....I'm....I'm sorry nini.*Lisa said while.still hugging Jennie from behind* I didn't mean to scare you

Jennie: yeah i understand you but not now I'm still studying and I'm gonna go to school tomorrow.*Jennie said to Lisa and holding Lisa's arm that replace on her tummy*

Lisa; ok so tomorrow I'm gonna drive you to your school and I'm gonna fetch you ok.*Lisa said to Jennie while still back hugging Jennie*

Jennie: yeah cause that what you said to me

Lisa: and I'm gonna do it ok

Jennie: yeah I agree.....it's 5pm Lili you said that where gonna eat outside

Lisa: ohh yeah then let's prepare.*Lisa slowly take off her hand on Jennie's body and slowly sit on the bed*

Jennie: I'm just gonna take a bath ok and find what your gonna wear.*Jennie stand out in the bed*

Lisa: can we both bath together?

Jennie: uhmm no

Lisa: why I'm your wife.*Lisa said and pretending to be mad at Jennie to say yes that they are gonna take a bath together*

Jennie; ok ok just behave Lili

Lisa: yes I will.*Lisa stand up and go beside Jennie* so let's take a bath

Jennie: yup let's go.*Jennie drag Lisa in the bathroom*

Lisa; I think we don't need to use bath tub we can just use shower.*Lisa said and they are inside the bathroom*

Jennie: yeah so I'm gonna take off my cloths and you too.*Jennie said to Lisa*

Lisa: yeah ok.*Lisa still calming her self*

*Jennie take off her shirt and shorts and then Jennie slowly take off her bra and under wear then Lisa just stay calm and Lisa take off her shirt and then reveald her abs then Jennie notice that Lisa is not girl cause Lisa don't have breast like Jennie and then Lisa slowly take off her shorts and just boxer left and Lisa didn't take it off*

*Jennie is the first take a shower and waiting Lisa to enter the tub while she's showering and then just a minute Lisa join Jennie from showering*

Jennie: lili.can you scrub my back with sope cause I can't reach it.*Jennie said to Lisa and turn around to see Lisa then she handed the sope to.lisa*

Lisa: ok I can do it.*Lisa take the soap to Jennie and scrub Jennie's back slowly*

Jennie; thank you lili

Lisa: yeah it's ok

________________________4