chapter 11

*Continuetion.........

Jennie: *when Jennie felt Lisa kiss her cheek and forehead she didn't even hear a word from Lisa....Lisa just quickly lay in the bed then Jennie walk towards the table and she didn't even speak when she reach the table she put her bag and then go to the bathroom to take a bath while she's taking a bath she's crying cause she think that may be her thought is right then after twenty minutes of taking a bath she wear her cloths in the bathroom and then she saw her eyes in the mirror it's swollen already cause she cried then she quickly get out in the bathroom then when she open the bathroom door Lisa just hug her but Jennie doesn't feel happy cause of her thought she didn't hug back Lisa then she let go from lisa's hug then sit in front of the mirror and brush her hair.......

Lisa: *Lisa follow Jennie and Jennie sit in front of the mirror then Lisa back hug Jennie again and she didn't notice Jennie's eyes are swollen cause Lisa buried her face on Jennie's nape*

Jennie: get off me Lisa.*Jennie said and she's trying to don't cry and she successfully don't cry then she felt Lisa is shocked to jennie's word*

Lisa: did I do something wrong nini?.*Lisa said cause Jennie don't call her Lisa Jennie always call her Lili and wifey she felt Jennie is taking of her hand around Jennie's body but Lisa tightly hug to not let go Jennie*

Jennie: can you let me go Lisa.*Jennie said in mad voice and trying to get off Lisa's hand around her body but Lisa is so strong*

Lisa: why?? Did I do something wrong nini? Tell me?.*Lisa ask to Jennie cause Jennie is always sweet to her but this time Jennie is mad at her*

Jennie: don't call me nini I'm not your nini.*Jennie said to Lisa and trying to get off Lisa's hand to her body*

Lisa: what are you talking about nini? Tell me what's wrong or I did.*Lisa look at the mirror and she saw the swollen eyes of Jennie but she don't know why Jennie cried*

Jennie: let's get divorce Lisa.*Jennie said and the tears get out from Jennie's eyes*

Lisa: what are you talking about nini?.*Lisa walk towards Jennie and hug Jennie to face Jennie but Jennie didn't hug back and Lisa just wipe the tears of Jennie's eyes*

Jennie: your cheating on me Lisa I saw you in the restaurant when you go in the rest room the waitress follow you and you take so long in the rest room but you said your really just quick but when you came out from the rest room you get annoyed and want to go home while the waitress get out from the rest room smirking and smiling and you chet on me Lisa.*Jennie said while crying and she didn't even hug back Lisa cause she's hurt*

Lisa: I'm not cheating to you nini when I go to the rest room I just wash my hand and the waitress came in and ask me what's my name and I didn't answer and she ask me again if you are my wife cause she said why you look like my maid and the I take too long to the rest room cause I talk to the waitress angrily ask said to her that you are my real wife nini...don't leave me I love you.*Lisa said to Jennie and hiding her face on Jennie's neck while while hugging Jennie*

Jennie: your lying Lisa if you said to her that I'm your wife why when she came out from the rest room smirking and smiling walking towards the counter.*jennie said to Lisa and didn't back hug Lisa too*

Lisa: no I'm telling the truth nini that's it we don't do anything and I know that she like me but even my name I don't give to her cause your the one I love nini.*Lisa look at Jennie crying and she wiped Jennie's tears and kiss Jennie's cheek and lips* I love you nini please don't leave me

Jennie: I'm sorry Lili if I don't let you explain I don't even leave you lili I love you too.*Jennie hug Lisa tightly and kiss Lisa cheek and Jennie buried Lisa's face on her neck*

Lisa: its ok it's my fault cause I don't tell you what happened after don leave me nini.* Lisa said to Jennie while her face is on Jennie's neck*

Jennie: I won't leave you.lili.im sorry again.*Jennie let her tears get out from her eyes and hug Lisa tightly cause she feel guilty that she doesn't let Lisa explain first*

Lisa: it's ok nini.....shh don't cry nini.*Lisa wipe Jennie's tears and kiss Jennie in the lips* I love you nini

Jennie: I love you too lili.*Jennie stop crying cause Lisa forgive her and Lisa hug her tight Lisa kiss her forehead*

Lisa: let's sleep nini yo have to go to school tomorrow.*Lisa carry Jennie in bridal style and slowly put Jennie in the bed and she lay in the bed too*

Jennie: let's cuddle Lili I'm really sorry.*Jennie said to Lisa*

Lisa: it's ok nini shh lets sleep.*Lisa put her hand on Jennie's waist in the one hand is Jennie's pillow while Jennie's head is buried at Lisa's neck*

Lisa: don't cry cause your eyes will be swollen when you wake up.*Lisa kiss Jennie's lips and forehead*

Jennie: hmm.*Jennie just hummed cause she's tired at crying*

"Lisa and Jennie fell asleep together while cuddling"

_______________________________

Thank you for reading next chapter guys