Pranks & Attitudes | D. Murray

Ariana Murray

Ariana Murray

"Hi my handsome husband." Ariana says while leaning on a chair staring at her husband with on a smile her face. Today's Halloween and she wants to have matching costumes with her husband of two years, Dejounte.

Dj looks up from his work and smiles, "Hi my beautiful wife. Wassup?" He asks pulling Ariana closer to him, squeezing her ass and smirking when Ari lets out a loud moan. "I.. just had a question to ask you baby."

"You can ask me anything my love." Dj says planting soft kisses on Ari's stomach, receiving a smile and Ariana blushing. She clears her throat before looking down at Dj, "I want to wear us to wear matching costumes. Since today is Halloween, we don't have to go nowhere big, we can just put them on and walk around the neighborhood."

Tell her no as a prank. Dejounte's mind screams at him. It feels very evil, but damn it wouldn't be bad to get under Ari's skin for a few hours, right?

Dejounte thinks about his answer for a minute, he smirks and stares up at his wife, "No."

Ariana smile drops and she frowns at Dj, "No?" Nodding his head, Dejounte repeats what he just told Ariana, "I said no, Mrs. Murray." Ari bats her eyelashes before turning around and walking away from Dejounte. Dj's trying his hardest not to laugh at how his wife is reacting, but he thinks it's adorable.

"Baby." Dejounte says attempting to grab Ariana but she snatches her arm away from him. "Leave me the fuck alone boy." She mumbles and walks upstairs to their bedroom. Dejounte sucks his teeth, he knew Ariana was about to be highly pissed off with him for the rest of the day.

Telling your wife the forbidden word is crazy. Ariana thinks to herself after slamming the bedroom door behind her. Ari starts taking off her jewelry and other accessories that she put on, as she's about to take a shower. "Nigga think he can tell me no," Ariana mumbles under her breath and scoffs being reminded of what Dj said to her.

Sighing, Dejounte opens the bedroom door to see Ariana fixing her hair before grabbing the remote and changing the channel to ABC. Dj sits next to Ariana, staring at her. Smacking her teeth and moving away, Ari crosses her arms over her chest. "You really mad at me?"

"Nah I'm just happy right now, of course I'm mad Dejounte. I just want to match outfits for Halloween." Ariana pouts crossing her legs over one another. Dj places his hand on Ari's thigh, leaning in to kiss her cheek. "I understand how you feel baby, but I just don't want to dress up."

Ariana can feel herself get more upset and pushes Dj's hand off of her. "That's fine. I don't care, I'll just go out tonight with some of my girls."