'{ᎧᏒᏗᏁᎶᏋᏕ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏗᎮᎮᏝᏋᏕ}'

Hotwings
Top: Dabi
Bottom: Hawks
On the counter
(This'll probably be short)

Not a request.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dabi did you eat all the oranges?" Hawks groaned, browsing through the bowl of fruit in the middle of the table.

"Hm? There were only two left. You know I like oranges." Dabi mumbled, walking into the kitchen. He obviously just woke up, his hair was a complete mess and his voice was raspy.

"You prick, I said I wanted the last one." Hawks huffed, flapping his wings twice.
"I'm sorry Birdie, I was hungry" Dabi shrugged, letting out a chuckle.

"Whatever. I'll eat an apple." He sighed, grabbing an apple. He walked over and tried hopping onto the counter, but missed. He tried again, and missed.
His wings flapped as he huffed.

Hawks placed the apple on the counter and decided to climb onto the counter.
"Ughh" he groaned, turning himself around and sitting on the counter. He dangled his feet as they hanged down.

"You really couldn't jump on the counter?" Dabi laughed, walking over.
"No, no I couldn't. Shut the fuck up." Hawks scoffed, taking an aggressive bite out of his apple.

Dabi laughed, standing in front of Hawks. He placed his hands on the counter, around Hawks. He pecked Hawks on the lips smiling. "At least you tried." Dabi grinned sarcastically.

"Oh bite me." Hawks huffed, crossing his arms.
"Hmmh..gladly." Dabi smiled, placing his hand on the back of Hawks' neck, biting down softly.

"Hhah..– Dabi I didn't mean literally!" Hawks fluttered his wings, a few loose feathers gliding their way to the floor.
Dabi continued to bite Hawks' neck, licking up it before placing another bite.

"Fuck.." Hawks groaned, fluttering his wings again.
Dabi slowly pushed Hawks back, making him lay on the counter.
Dabi then stopped biting Hawks neck, then went up to his lips. He kissed him deeply as Hawks moaned, wrapping his arms around Dabis neck.

Dabi broke the kiss, panting as a string of saliva connected to their lips.
Dabi then unzipped his pants before kissing Hawks again.

Hawks moaned, wrapping his legs around Dabis waist.
Dabi grinded against hawks slowly, letting out a soft moan. He broke the kiss, feeling his hands up and down Hawks body.

"Fuck I love you so much.."
Dabi whispered in Hawks' ear.
"I-I love you too.." Hawks mumbled back.

Dabi then pulled his pants down. Hawks did the same.
Dabi leaned down, lifting Hawks legs as he bit his inner thigh.
"Ah!" Hawks gasped, covering his mouth. His wings fluttered.

Dabi continued to bite and lick Hawks' inner thighs as he pulled down Hawks' boxers.
He went up, licking Hawks' v-line.
Hawks' cock twitched as he let out a soft moan, the feeling of Dabi's cold veiny hands wrapping around his cock sent shivers up his spine.

Dabi licked up Hawks' shaft. He licked all around his base. He then fit Hawks' tip into his mouth.
Dabi moaned, licking the slit of Hawks' tip.
"Ha-! Dabi!~" Hawks gasped loudly.

Dabi stopped, standing up straight as he pulled down his boxers. He knew what he was doing, he was teasing Hawks.
"Dabi!~ n-no fair..!" Hawks whined.

"Aw, it's perfectly fair." Dabi laughed, grabbing Hawks' thighs. He pulled him back, making it to where Dabi can easily get to Hawks.

He shoved his fingers in Hawks' mouths, smiling. "You know what to do."
Hawks nodded, sucking on Dabi's fingers.
"Mmh~" Hawks moaned teasingly. He grabbed Dabi's wrist, sucking and licking around Dabi's fingers.

"Don't get too excited now." Dabi laughed, taking his finger's out of Hawks' mouth.
He shoved two finger's inside of Hawks' entrance, receiving a soft moan.

"Fuck, you're so tight.." Dabi grinned, thrusting his fingers in and out of Hawks' ass.
"Ah..~ fuck, Dabi.." Hawks moaned, fluttering his wings.

Dabi curled his fingers, rubbing against Hawks' walls. He then began to scissor him, thrusting his fingers in and out again.
"H-h..ah!~ Dabi please.."
Hawks begged, fluttering his wings faster.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful like this." Dabi laughed, taking his fingers out of Hawks' ass.
Dabi held his cock again Hawks'entrance, rubbing against him. 

"Fuckin hell Dabi.. quick the teasing.." Hawks groaned.
"As you wish."
Dabi shoved his length inside of Hawks, receiving a loud moan.
Hawks' wings fluttered, a few feathers gliding onto the counter and the ground.

Dabi moaned, holding onto Hawks' waist. He rubbed his thumb up and down Hawks' lower stomach.
"Let me know when you're ready." Dabi said lovingly as he continued to rub Hawks' lower stomach.

Hawks laid there for about 4 minutes. He took a deep breath and flapped his wings.
"I-I'm ready.." He huffed, a loud moan escaping his mouth as Dabi thrusted in and out of Hawks.

"Ah—! Ha..~ Dabi!.." Hawks moaned, his wings flapping up and down.
Dabi groaned, thrusting his full length inside of Hawks.
He pounded himself in and out of him.

Slapping noises and loud moans could be heard clean upstairs as Dabi fucked the life out of Hawks.
"Dabi!!~ Oh—! Fuck..!~" Hawks moaned loudly, he wrapped his legs around Dabi's waist tighter.
He clenched onto Dabi's hair with his fists, moans escaping his mouth.

Dabi's thrusts got sloppy as groans escaped him. He gritted his teeth as he shoved his whole length inside of Hawks. He held onto his waist, letting out a moan as he came inside of him.

"Fuck!" Dabi moaned, his hands twitching as he held onto Hawks.
Hawks moaned as he came shortly after.

Dabi groaned, thrusting one last time before pulling out.
Hawks moaned softly, loosening his grip on Dabi's hair. He put his legs down and lowered his arms.

"Hawks, you okay?" Dabi mumbled through his breath.
Hawks nodded his head, panting heavily.
"Hawks I need you to tell me you're okay with your words." Dabi raised Hawks up, holding him in his arms.

"D-Dabi I'm fine..I-I just need to catch my breath.." Hawks laughed softly.
Dabi smiled, kissing Hawks' head.
"Good.."

Hawks laughed, cupping Dabi's face and kissing him on the lips.
"I love you."
"I love too, Bird Brain." Dabi laughed, ruffling Hawks' hair.

"Let's go get cleaned up." Dabi smiled, holding Hawks tight.
He walked upstairs to the bathroom.

1043 Words

I hope y'all enjoyed, I was running outa ideas through this

Please send requests!! I NEED THEM 😭

I can only take requests if you say who Dabi should be with, and what they should do.

Thanks y'all <3