||\𝙑𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙑𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢/||

{Requested By: tobias69__}
Hotwings
Top: Dabi
Bottom: Hawks
Riding (literally)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawks was rushing as he was changing in the bedroom. Dabi was impatiently honking the horn of the car.
"Hawks hurry the fuck up!!"
Dabi yelled.

Hawks put his shirt on, not bothering to button it. He slipped on a pair of jeans.
He grabbed two socks that didn't even match. One was blue and the other was pink. Where did pink sock come from? Why did he have a pink sock? No clue.

He ran downstairs and put his shoes on.
He took off, running out the door.
"Wait!!! Don't go-!" Hawks yelled, running to the door.
He tripped and wack bammed his face into the side of the car.

"Holy shit!! Hawks what the fuck?!" Dabi groaned, getting out the car and running over. "You dumb bitch, you should've tied your shoes!" Dabi started laughing.

"Shut up! You were the one rushing me!!" Hawks sighed, rubbing his bleeding nose.
"Dumbass.." Dabi laughed, helping Hawks sit up. He then tied Hawks' shoes.

Dabi grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "You okay?" He asked, cupping Hawks' face.
"Yea.." He mumbled, trying not to smile.
"Good." He patted his hand on Hawks' cheek.

"Now, get your ass in the car." He shoved Hawks, smacking his ass.
"Ay! Hey watch it!" Hawks huffed, running to the passenger side of the car.
Dabi laughed, getting back in the car.

"Buckle up." Dabi demanded as he himself began to buckle.
"Dabi, I'm not a toddler you crispy fuck. I know I have to buckle up." He buckled his seatbelt.
Dabi started laughing, nodding his head.

Dabi started the car and head down the road.
Hawks kept staring over and down at Dabi. He thought Dabi didn't notice, but he very much did.

"What you staring at, Birdie?" Dabi said as a smile smirked his face.
"Hm? Oh-! Nothing!" Hawks laughed.
"Hm.. alright" Dabi shrugged, still smiling.

He continued driving. Dabi couldn't help but notice Hawks staring the whole drive.
"Damnit Hawks, go ahead and touch it. You're driving me nuts." Dabi groaned.

"Wh—What?" Hawks tilted his head. His wings fluttered.
"You've been staring at my dick the whole damn ride. Just go ahead and touch it." Dabi mumbled, trying not to laugh.

"I- I wasn't!!" Hawks protested.
Dabi rolled his eyes, grabbing Hawks' hand. He moved Hawks' hand and placed it on his bulge.
Hawks gasped, his face turning red. "Dabi—"

Dabi stayed quiet and kept Hawks' hand there.
Hawks smiled, hiding it by looking out the window. He slowly began to rub Dabi's bulge.
Dabi let go of his hand, smirking.

Hawks unzipped Dabi's pants, attempting to pull his cock out.
He was having trouble, since he was only using one hand. Dabi notice this and laughed.

He helped Hawks with his struggle, his cock sprung out of his pants and Hawks gasped.
"I-I forgot how big you were." Hawks snickered.
"Guess I haven't fucked you in a while." Dabi grinned. 

Hawks smiled, wrapping his hand around Dabi's base. He slowly pumped his hand up and down.
Dabi's breath began to deepen.
"Fuck.." Dabi whispered.

Hawks moved his hand faster as precum leaked out of Dabi's tip.
"Looks like someone's been having fun" Hawks laughed.
"Shut up.." Dabi growled, continuing to drive just a little over the speed limit.

Hawks continued to pump Dabi's cock as precum drizzled down his shaft.
Dabi stopped at a red light, waiting for it to turn green.
Hawks unbuckled his seatbelt, leaning over.