PLEASE READ THIS!!

A/N: Ok, so guys, I'm starting a new SEDDIE story! It'll be separate from this oneshot story though, obviously. The story line was HEAVILY inspired by Highways and Hospital Beds by iCarlyRox18 on fanficton.net. You could basically call it a continuation of the story cuz the og writer (iCarlyRox18) didn't finish it, so yeah. I'm so desperate for Seddie that I've moved to fanfiction.net like...😞 Anyways, iCarlyRox18 is an amazing writer, but I'm pretty sure, no, A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE, that they've stopped updating. I mean fanfiction.net was like idk, 1998? 💀 And the last time they posted was like 2016?? The point is, they're a great writer, you should read their Seddie stories. So back to the main idea, the story will be honestly really sad, but there'll be a happy ending, dont worry!! 🫡 I'll probably shed a few tears writing it ngl. Please read it!! :)) OH I ALMOST FORGOT! THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOS MUCH FOR 500+ READS, I HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE IT! ONE OF THE ONESHOTS THAT I HAVE IN PROGRESS RN WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A THANKS FOR 400+ VIEWS BUT BECAUSE PPL HAVE BEEN READING MY STORY SO OFTEN, I WASNT ABLE TO FINISH IT IN TIME!! XD BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I WOULDNT HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU :) You can think of this new story as a HUGE thanks for 500+ reads on this story. Anyways, i hope you have a great day/night, and goodbye my wonderful seddiers :))