BGOTHW.

Chapter 5.

(A/N: All characters belong to Cressida Cowell and dreamworks. I only own the plot).

Summary: where Odin gives the gang immortality and become Guardians of the hidden world.

*CONTAINS TOOTHCUP, LEMONS AND HYBRID TOOTHLESS*

Odin's POV:
I was enjoying my time having a relaxing bath when,
My assistant barges threw the door with a panicked look on her face.

Sorry your majesty but we have a problem on Jörd, She says bowing. I tell her to rise and continue.
She rises up and says, The hidden world is being attacked sir, She says.

I raise out of the bath and quickly get changed. How did this happen, No one knows where the world is hidden except for the Berkians.

Roughly 10 years ago, all the dragons went back underneath the ocean to live, and they've been there ever since. And up until now they have been undisturbed.

Do you know who Is attacking them? I ask her while getting ready. She nodded her head yes and said,
Yes sir, it's human hunters, they stumbled into there world and found them, and started attacking, She says.

I cursed loudly and got everything I needed,
Thank you Aurora, i want you to let my men know and tell them to meet me at the portal. She bowed and said,
Already done sir, they are already waiting for you, She replied back.

I thanked her and gave her the rest of the week off, she thanked me and left. I grabbed my spear and made my way to the portal meeting my men there. I turn into my god size and say,

As you all know, our most precious species is in danger right now, i want you all to fight hard and leave no one alive, I roar to them. They cheered. I raised my hand.

When we get there i want the healers to help all the dragons that you can, I say to them, I see them all nod. I turned around and opened the portal to the hidden world.

With one final look at my men I screamed a battle cry, and went through the portal, my men following behind.

*HIDDEN WORLD*

As soon as we made it through I started yelling out and pushed my way through the hunters and killed left and right.
HOW DARE YOU FILTHY HUNTERS HURT MY FAVOURITE CREATURE'S, I yell out. if I wasn't in such a rage i would of laughed at there shocked faces.

I looked around and saw so many of them. I see some dragons look my way and bowed at me, i just waved at them. I see some of my men here and there killing everyone in sight, I see what seems to be the human in charge and he had a crazed look on his face.

With a battle cry he was running to me. I didn't bother even running at him and let him come to me. I just rolled my eyes and get my spear and pointed it at him. I see shock in his eyes and see him stopping.

A/N: Odin turned back to his human size when he went through).

Who are you, I say with authority. He laughs evilly and smirks.

My names ulf, and who are you, he asks. I gave him a evil smirk and I see him back away a little.
I AM THE GOD ODIN, I turn bigger, AND YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR HURTING MY FAVOURITE CREATURES, I yell out.

I see his eyes widen and try to run away. To late and point my spear to his back and shoot him. I see him fall and make my way over to him and roll him over, I only shot him a little bit, I wanted him alive a little bit longer to say,

Have fun with heilheim, tell her Odin says hi, oh and one more thing, she also is a friend to the dragons so don't expect anything but internal punishment, I tell him. He widens his eyes and I stood back up killing him.