ᴄʜ. 𝟾 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

" Finally we're here!" mina said as she quickly sat up in her seat then eveyones attention went to the windows to look outside "It's pretty look at the pool! You can see it from here !" uraraka said "Is that a hotel Mr. Aizawa??" Iida asks "ah yes everyone will share with 1 other person since there will be 2 beds in each room i didn't choose who will be with who all might did so don't get mad at me" he said as then the bus parked and everyone was eager to get out and stretch and explore

❀ ❀ ❀

"now here are the arrangements.. starting with the girls since we can't put girls with boys just deal with whoever you're being with okay... Uraraka and momo , jirou and
tysu, lastly mina and Hagakure now moving on to boys...

okay denki you're the only person I'm really concerned about and willing to move are u fine with Mineta?" Mr. Aiziwa asks "oh.. yea i don't mind" denki says side eyeing mineta a bit " okay denki and mineta, kirishima and sero, iida and todoroki, bakugo..."

mr. Aizawa sighed before he said the name of who would be roommates with bakugo "deku, jeez i wish i made this pairing list.." he said as he then rolled his eyes as he looked back down to list the rest of the roommates u could see kirishima looked a little bummed out and deku was looking nervous as always and bakugo.. still looked annoyed per usual but he obv has a spark in him that this would be a good vacation as mr. Aizawa told them to just chill all day today.

❀ ❀ ❀

"guys i still can't believe how big that pool
is and it's also opened all night for us ! and we get free breakfast yay!" uraraka was mainly happy that it was free as she was talking to tysu and deku and todoroki " well yeah the pool looks nice imagine how it would look at night!" tysu said as uraraka and tysu looked after to deku and todo having there own little conversation " whatcha talking about??" uraraka asks " oh the park we saw on our way here it has some activities i think we're gonna go see tomorrow how cool right!?" deku said excitedly really happy he's on a vacation and have some fun other than worrying about villains all the time.

"hey babee can u do me a favorrr?" iida said some how found a way to get to todoroki with out anyone noticing "sure what is it?" todo responds "just come with me" iida said as he then took todo away and going around the corner no where to be seen deku then turns to uraraka and tysu to see them so obviously flirting with eachother so he decides to just go back to his hotel room to see denki mina jirou bakugo and kiri "what are y'all doing??" deku asks looking at the 5 sitting on bakugo's bed "oh we're just discussing when we're gonna go to the pool later on wanna come ?" mina asks "oh hmm sure..but i'm actually really tired as in right now so i'm probably gonna take a quick nap since it's still morning" deku says as he moved his stuff off his bed.

"okay well we all will get outta your hair we'll meet later k?" denki says "yea bye denks!" deku waved "bye midobro, bye midobabe" denki, mina and kiri said as jirou just kinda left without saying anything really and bakugo stayed behind since he was at the door when they left he closed and locked the door.

"how do u feel about the vacation kachaan after knowing it's not a trap ?" deku asks since they were finally alone since they left "whatever deku" he said said as he was looking out the curtains through the window as he suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist "kachaan stop worrying we're fine and i'm pretty sure we can fight it off even if something was to happen okay?" deku said as he was on his tippy toes kinda to put his head on bakugo's shoulder.

"fine i'll stop but only.." before he could finish they changed positions with deku pinned to the wall and and bakugo on top "only if you give me a kiss first.." bakugo continues in a low kinda like a seductive tone as his head is near the little ones ear. deku then grab bakugo's face gently and looks at him then suddenly the little ones lips are gently against the older's lips gently touching each other as bakugo's tongue then clicks on deku's teeth as a signal for him to open his mouth (💀)