Part 5 : Don't touch her

🤗 Hello ARMY'S 💜
Form now on I will write in different way as that way is a bit time taking and difficult. the povs. of the characters will be in italic and others will have normal font. Just telling in case you have any confusion by the sudden change 🤗

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

' you say on your seat and started scrolling through your phone just then the you heard a girl say. " You know those girls?." " They are probably attention seekers." " They look hot tho."

" I think that Y/N girl is being too much but where is Mia she will teach, her, her right place.". Just then another girl with two other girls enter the class and go straight towards Yuna.

The girl from earlier said. " Looks like she was waiting for me to wonder where she was."

You now diverted your whole attention to Yuna and Mia, you guessed, ready to dive in to beat her if she does anything. Yuna fearfully spoke " umm hi Mia. You want something."

Mia looked at her and smirked " Aww will you give me what I want?" Yuna fearfully nodded " Than give me your body so that I can relieve my stress." Y/N heard this and knew she was talking about beating her.

But she wanted to spice up and make her embarrassed so she said " Aww so cute but I don't think my sister is a lesbian so you should go to a stripper club where you can fuck a girl."

Mia glared at Y/N " Who are you bitch seems like you are her twin huh now I have 2 toys to play with." Y/N smirked at her " No bitch now you don't have even one toy to play with, try me."

Mia smirked and lift her hands to grab Yuna's hair but you ran towards her and the kicked her because of which she gets slammed in the teachers dest 2 meters away from where she was standing right now.

You went towards her and grabbed her hair and said " Bitch you are lucky your finger or even nail didn't touch her hair hair or else you would be in hospital right now."

She looked at her minions who ran toward you to attack you. You smirked and said " Aww you got your puppy's to protect you so cute." As she dogged them both and then kicked one and punched other.

Both of them are now lying in your feet. Mia barked and stood up " Bitch how dare you." You retrieved " It's not like you don't dare to do these thing so no one does." She tried to slap you but you hold her hand and pushed her again and she fall on her minions.

You said " My face and Yuna's hair if you dare do anything with these thing you will die and about other body parts you will just remain in the hospital for 2 days or more." and smiled innocently.

Taehyung came towards you and held your hand and said " Y/N control yourself you can get into trouble by doing this and I can't let you do this as I am the school president."

Y/N looked at him and said " don't worry about me getting in trouble and I don't think you give a damn about this president position do you."

" Yeah I don't but I have to act atleast because then they will think I just have this position because of nepotism as -" "yeah because you are 10% owner of this school."

Taehyung gasped and looked at you and said " Are you a stalker?"
You chuckled and said " Wah can't believe you are Jisoo Unnies brother haha, I am not a stalker but I just know as even I am 10% owner of this
University and I know your hyungs too."
He again gasped and said

" You know our hyung line? * You nod * wah you are hidden from us being bestfriend of our sisters hmmff they need to give an explanation."

" Haha they don't we lived in Paris and it was not possible for me to come here until I was 18 so introducing me to you was not important."

" So you are 18?" "No I am not I will turn 18 tomorrow." " Oo birthday tomorrow huh." " Haha yes. And you are invited too with you sister." " Ofcourse I will come."

Just then Jennie came towards you with an irritated face and said " Y/N let's go and roam around."
Taehyung piped in " yeah let's go."
Jennie looked at him and said "you don't need to."

" I have to as principal said that I have to stick to her for a week." He said and
you looked and Jennie and mouthed *Yoongi oppa so we can be friends*

Jennie pov.
Ugh I am jealous of my own bestie aish. Anyways that cat, couldn't he assign that to Jimin. Even I am new but principle asked some group of girls to help us. I like Taehyung since I am 15 but I am not courageous to propose him.

"Taehyung let's go" Y/N said as she started dragging him and I just blankly stared at them but then Y/N shout "Unnie come faster."

I then started walking towards them " I was just spacing out." I explained. Then Y/N grabbed my hand and left his and started dragging me as if she knew the whole school.

" Y/N do you know where you are going?" Taehyung asked. " No, hehe." Y/N answered as Taehyung shook his head.

" You really get too much exited you know." Taehyung said " sorry" said Y/N.
" JENNIE....." Someone shout and came towards us

___________________________________________

These memes🤣🤣🤣🤣💜💜

Hey ARMY💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
who do you think called Jennie?
Btw suga is going for military 🥺🥺😭😭
I wish to go to 2025
Let's hope all members stay safe 🙏

Next part soon💜💜💖💖