Premiere

What if after Barbie leaves for the real world, Ken is having trouble being apart from her and makes a wish. He wakes up as Ryan Gosling - Movie Star.

"I want to be a real man. I want to be with Barbie." He whispered, eyes closing, hoping with all his heart. He slipped into sleep, not realizing what his wish would do.

"Ryan! Look over here!" A woman yelled. Ken was welcomed by a group of cameras, men and women huddled together, their big flashy cameras bumping against each other, vying for his attention.

"What the-" he was cutoff by the Ken, whose arm came around to hold his back. He pushed him away, placing distance between them.

"No? Why not?" The other Ken asked, clearly miffed. Ken took in the reporters, a lot of them being men and realized he was back in the "real world". And the Ken beside him couldn't be the Ken he knew.

"Just no." He said.

"Simu over here!" A camera man called. The other Ken-no it was Simu, made his way over, enjoying the spotlight on his own.

"Ryan?" A beautiful blonde came to his side, her pink dress trailing behind her. Her hair was up, elegant and effortless. Her blue eyes shined with happiness, her smile shone bright and warm. Barbie was smiling at him. She was happy to see him.

"Barbie?" Ken called. He was awestruck. The cameras leaned in, excited by the interaction of the co-leads.

"Ken?" She followed along. He held out his hand, she don't hesitate, settling her smaller, gloved hand into his bigger, rougher hand.

"Barbie." He repeated, he was buzzing with energy. His heart was slamming in his chest, threatening to burst out and cling to the object of its affection. This must be what Heaven feels like. I'm in Heaven. With Barbie.

"Ken." She giggled.