Chapter -21

It was noon time, Brick slowly opend eyes and his sight was blur for sometime. When he became a little bit conscious he looked all over in room. Room was empty no one was there. Day already disappeared. He hold his head because due to last night hangover made his head heavy and he felt dizzy. But also had lot of questions in his mind. How can be he in room and who brought him here.

He searched his phone every where but he don't where this was. Then at last his phone was in under the pillow. Hurriedly he grabbed and dial to Nick.

"Helloooooww...... ", Brick said with a big yawning.

" Hey! You are still sleeping? ", Nick asked in shock.

" Yes! My head is still heavy but I want asked first how late you dragged me condo at night? ", Brick asked and streching his head.

" Don't you remember anything?. ", Nick asked.

" What should I remember? I was drunk last night didn't remember anything. I was dancing with you I know the thing last. ", said and tried to remind everything what he did and with whom he meet before hand over.

"By the way, answer me first when you brought me?", Brick asked again.

"Day brought you.", listening this Brick's open widely and his sleepiness gone. Due to fear and phone falled from hand.

" Hello.... Brick???? Hello.. ", Nick voice came but Brick can't move and his body paused. He backed in reality and beld down to lift his phone again hurriedly.

" What..? What are you talking about How can be there. He was busy with his friends and he said already he will not came at night. Then.... ", Brick voice trembling and body got vibrant.

" How can I know when you and me was dance, sudden he came and his face was extremely fill with anger like he will harm you at that time. I tried to convince but he gave gesture to stay away.", Nick replied. His was not complete his answer in middle Brick asked rapid fire question.

"Then..... ? ", asked Brick with breakable voice

" I have to go there otherwise your husband made scandal at pub. After that I don't know what happened with you. ", said Nick.

" Oh... Shit. ", Brick disconnected phone and tried to remind what happened last night, But he couldn't.

" Brick. Why you can't remember anything. Who told you drink that much. Nick also warned me. ", Brick talking himself in empty room. He went in washroom and got off all his cloths. And check him briefly.

" No new mark on my body. My face also okay. No pain anywhere. That's mean Day not harm me last night. He dragged me condo and change cloth only. Okay.... ", Brick examined himself up to down and talking in front of mirror. He smiled and felt light. Then his took shower and back to kitchen and made instant noodles.

"Was he back at night in condo and not found me. That's why he came pub. But who gonna tell him I am in pub.", he continuously guessing and place noodle on table of porch. Sudden door opened and someone came but Brick unaware because he still worried and self talikng to find answer. Then he decided check his phone.What if he called to Day in drunkenness. He backed room. When get his phone from room and turned back...

A strong slapped put on Brick face. Brick was shaken and saw stars in day. After being balanced and his eyes sight to be cleared Day was in front of him with bad expression.

"Who allowed you to go out without my permission.", Day roar on Brick with high volume. Brick was shock to find Day. But he also mad for slap got ready for argue.

"Why you slapped me. Who the hell are you of mine . Why I can't go out freely. It's enough Day. ", Brick cried and shout both. Anger and pain mixed with at same time. But Day grabbed him tightly with shoulder another hand on his jaw and both face was closed.