Chapter 10: Increased Stomach Ache

Few classes that left to finish went strangely slow than Y/N expected, boring long lectures about potions and magic. It was a weird feature from someone like Y/N who love the most to learn about anything that took her interest fully, but somehow, she couldn't focus on this one, maybe because of the plan she made to visit over Citrus.

Her eyes were stuck on the class clock that is hanging on the wall with letting some tik-tak noises, as the each sound make her patient on edge. Finally, the ringing of the bell has heard from the hallway, announcing that all of the students can leave the school.

She snatch the tiny bag she bring and walk out of the class with speed, but lower her rush down, as she couldn't forget the rule to not run in the hallway.

Eventually, she should've run out of the school if she knew she will met him at the main gate of school. When she saw the sight of the toppest student, he would be searching for someone with some box shaped thing in his hands, making her nervous.

She wouldn't yell out for his attention, nor dare to frown and remind herself that they made a challenge at the lunch hall, when she wasn't actually thinking straightly about her own situation to make a deal, which made her regret now. With making a blank expression, she tried to walk away to the opposite side that will lead her back inside the school just to avoid especially him.

"Y/N!" He yelled out, as a hint of excitement in his voice, but didn't took enough of students attention at the moment when they finally available to go home.

She froze at her spot after a familiar voice rang into her mind, making her turn around with awkward smile drawn on her face. She would see him walking quickly right straightly to her direction, making her caught in nervous.

"Hey, Prune Juice." She uncomfortably wave her hand before he has a held on her shoulder, making her quite awkward by touching her without taking any permission to ask before overcome into her personal space.

"I search you almost everywhere! Perhaps, our classes end at different term of times." He uttered with a grin drawn across his face, kept speaking about something that is relative with how the school's standard list of classes' time works in here.

Judging by the tone of his oddly cheerful voice, he seems to be over excited for something that she might don't or won't wish to understand the reason. However, she dislike the way he spoke and act like nothing had happened earlier at the lunch hall that they made a challenge with each other in tension. But, it seems he didn't see any point for making a scrimmage between of them, like if he made the deal of their challenge in friendly way.

It was obvious that he accepted the challenge without bothered by doubtness on his choice, directly, to stuck on her back, reminding her some type of following ghost that speak non-stoppable once they start a conversation.

"Anyway, I made this tiny medical food for Citrus." He uttered, catching Y/N attention back. Hearing him say this caressing phrase for Citrus made her confuse about what must she react towards the fact that he decided to bought a gift for the sake Citrus health in friendly way.

"Oh... Then, I guess, we'll go together to Citrus' house." She made tiny smile that she usually make when she feel comfortably nice, causing him to agree without bothered by any hesitate.

"Yeah, of course, we will..." He paused his phrase for a few moment, one of his hand still grabbing Y/N's shoulder and other will be holding the gift. She drop her tiny smile, following his eyes direction, as she saw nothing that is so much to staring at, understanding him as zoning out in thought.

"...Alright! You can take that hand off of me, now." She cheered out on purpose to bring his attention back, trying to shrug off the odd aura that he created in between of their distance.