Part 2 warning Abuse boy x boy cursing

Ein's POV: I look at Pierce he has brown reddish hair that can't be explained and sadly tall then me ( THEN WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK ME TO REACH THINGS) I was extremely nervous about detion. I know most kids are but for a different reason. The teacher said she would call my parents. I thought my parents would just be to drunk to even process what she's saying. But then when the time for detion came it slowly dawned on me that the are NEVER too drunk to process.
P: hey dude are you ok?
E: no. She's calling my parents.
P: hey if anything happens you can call me ok I'll help you.
E:thanks sheep.
P:dude I can't even remember when you started calling me that
E: I think we were five you had brought a book call "Animals of the land" to the part it was literally your favorite book and when we were looking at the pages you literally screamed of happiness when a sheep walked up to us.
P: oh right haha
Ein's POV: we both laugh and walk in the detion room. And 2 minutes into detion the other teacher walked out with a different teacher. 
P: I bet they're gonna make out in the hall way
E: oh my god definitely
Ein's POV: to Pierce's and I horror we heard moaning. We both had to stuff our hand in our mouth to keep us from screaming.
Pierce's POV: as we both laugh my head gets heavy I feel warm inside. He looked adorable I wanted to tell him but my brain told me not to it would ruin our friendship. But my heart didn't care.
P: hey Ein...
E: yea Pierce what is it?
P: ILIKEYOUANDIHAVEFORALONGTIMENOWIWOULDLOVEITTOKISSYOU
E: english please.?
P: I like you Ein
E: aw I like you to dude
P: no I mean I like you
E dude I know me too
P:wait I thought you were straight
E: I'm pan I thought you were straight
P: no I'm bi
E: oh but year i like you Pierce
Pierce's POV: i wanted to kiss him but I knew it was too fast.