part 4 same warnings comment if you can tell who the contact names belong to

Dad: son get down stairs right now
E:ok I'm coming
Eins POV:  they couldn't let me sleep in and who's messages were on my phone was it even my text messages?
Mom: Ein get down stairs right now!
E:I'M COMING MOM
Eins POV: I can't even take a shit without being yelled at.
E: morning mom where's dad he woke me up this morning?
Mom: he's at work he told me to look though your messages sence he didn't have time to.
Eins POV: oh fuck shes looking through my messages!
Mom: dumb potato, book huger, pony guy- who the hell is pony guy?
E: oh that's Zane he's addicted to unicorns.
Mom: I don't like the sound of that. Cheese, Japanese speaking cookie,babe?!
I'm surprised you were able to get into a relationship looking at how ugly you are.
E: well my boyfriend Pierce would disagree.
Eins POV: I regret saying that immediately I wish I could just reach out and grab the words and just have them disappear.
Mom: YOUR WHAT!!!
E: MOM I CAN EXPLAIN
Mom: IM CALLING YOUR FATHER RIGHT NOW!
Mom: ~hello Jameson you won't believe this Ein has a boyfriend yea you heard me right BOYFRIEND you need to come home right now. ~
Eins POV: fuck fuck I'm so fucked dads going to kill me! Dad comes I the house stoms in the kitchen grabs a empty rum bottle and chuks it straight at my head.
Dad: I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A GAY SON!!!
E: actually I'm pan
Eins POV: WTF why did I say that I hear the wizz of another glass bottle at the smash against my head. The sharp pain causes me to cry out in pain witch case my "dad" to slap me across the face.
Dad: clean this shit up I wish you would just die.
Eins POV: they both walk away I go to the bath to see the damage. I look in the mirror and there's blood running down my face. I take a shower go down stairs and clean up the mess. But his words bounce in my mind "I wish you would just die. "