Act 14: Crystal Tokyo ~ King Endymion and the Children of the Future

Now we are finally at the original chapter of the story. I want to personally thank you for the support this far and for giving me the strength to continue to story like no other. However, I was running out of ideas at first but I thought that it would seem fair to put some of the original chapters into the story so we all could be on track within the story. It also might seem to help to know where we are going.
I know that I have kicked Esmeraude out of the previous chapter, but I have brought her back into this chapter with a new look. However, I wondered what happened behind the scenes about our heroes before returning to the 30th Century. So here's a theory of what could have happened.
I hope you might like it.

(I do not own Sailor Moon Crystal. I only own my OCs.)

Here's what if...this would happen within this chapter...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey 

After the night of the dream adventure has ended, Lily, Bailey, and the Sailor Guardians of the Sacred Gems have discussed each other and Lily told everyone about the accouterment. Including warning Usagi, Minako, Mamoru, Luna, and Artemis.
Once informed, they quickly traveled through time. Along the way, they met the Sailor Guardian of Space and Time: Sailor Pluto. With explanation and forgiveness, Sailor Pluto has given the group permission to go to the future and partly revealed the identity of the royals that live upon Lily and Chibi Usa.

As the group enter the future, it was not what it seemed. With a few bumps revealing among the streets that nearly horrified at the sights. Including meeting more people from the Black Moon. Together, they defeated the enemy. But what confused Sailor Moon and Sailor Earth the most is when the Moon Rod isn't responding. What could have caused it, they were not sure. However, the group agreed not to go further into Lily's/Sailor Earth's bad side. That includes never insulting one of her family members.

And now, the conclusion...

As the group walks through the hall, following the youngest future child to a room that has an altar.

It has a transparent silver-like crystal, however, within the crystal. It has a female figure, lying comfortably within the center of the crystal. "Who is that person inside?" Artemis asked in awe.

"That figure is our mother," Sailor Earth answered. Slowly, Chibi Usa approaches it closely. Sailor Earth followed.

"Hey Mommy," Chibi Usa spoke softly. "We're home."

"Chibi Usa, Lily, who is that woman?" Sailor Moon asked. "And what is her name?"

"Like I said before," Sailor Earth spoke. "This is our mother."

"Neo Queen Serenity," Chibi Usa finished the introduction.

"Neo Queen Serenity?" the group echoed. Suddenly, a kitten appears out of nowhere and meows happily.