𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Y/n looked for the paper around. Taehyung also looked around. He already saw that she was taking a paper out of that box. So he also searched for it. Y/n searched it on the way out of the park.

Taehyung went to the side where there are huge bushes and plants are. He went between the bushes and saw a paper on the corner near the compound wall. He went near it and picked it up.

He came back out with the paper to handover it to y/n. But she was already gone.  He opened the paper and saw. It looked like some medical report. He folded it and kept it in his jacket.

"Her DNA matches with you father's!" Jimin stated. "Wh-What?" Taehyung asked. "Yes! Does that mean your father have another wife and y/n is his daughter, who at the end becomes your half sister?!" Jimin yelled. "What the-" taehyung grabbed the paper from jimin's hand.

He went through the paper. "Taehyung-Ah! You had sex with your half sister! What the hell?!" Jimin said with his eyes wide open. "Just shut up for a minute! I have to process!" Taehyung said.

Taehyung ran his hands through his hair. He let out a huge sigh. "How could he- how? Why?" He stuttered. "What?" Jimin asked. "How could he cheat on my mom-" He stopped.

"Wait! Y/n said her parents died in an accident. What the hell is happening here?!" He yelled and stomped his feet on the ground. "Calm down Tae! Ask him patiently about this." Jimin suggested.

"I'm not letting this slide!" He said gritting his teeth. He went to his car and got in. "Yah! Idiot. Wait I'll come with you!" Jimin yelled but taehyung left without waiting for him. He drove as fast as he can.

"Omg! You lost your chance to learn about the truth!" The text stated in y/n's phone. She stared at her. Her curiosity just went to the top. "Ahhh! Only if that Dan-bi come there at that time!" She yelled.

"Just tell me over text or I can call you!" She sent a text to that number. "I can't tell that over text. I can't call you because I don't trust you. You could track calls easily nowadays. Do you think I'm that stupid?!"

A reply came back. "I swear I won't try to track you or do some stupid things. I want to know about that thing. Istg!" She replied back.

After few minutes a reply came. "Ok then let's try a new way. I'll text you after sometime. Wait for me!" That person said. She left that message on seen. She threw her phone on her bed and fell beside it.

"Namjoon-ah! Can we talk?" Hobi asked right after namjoon answered the call. "Yes. Meet me at the restaurant in an hour." Namjoon said. "A hour? No. I'm in your office. I'm coming up now." Hobi said.

"What? Here? Now?" Namjoon panicked. "Yes. Why? Are you busy?" Hobi asked. "Yes. Kind of." Namjoon trailed off. "Even if you are busy, please. I'll compensate for this. Now open the door." He said.

"Wait are you here already?" He panicked and was about to get up from his chair. "Yes. I'm opening the door." Hobi said and without wasting a second opened the door. Both namjoon and hobi freezed in their position.

"Whoaaaa!" Hobi said and turned around. Seeing namjoon with a girl on him while he is sitting on the chair, the girl in her two piece made hobi turn around.

The girl stood up grabbed all her dress and ran towards the private room namjoon had in his office. Namjoon stood up and adjusted his tie and shirt, cleared his throat. "You... can come in." He said eyeing the room the girl just went.

Hobi sighed and walked towards namjoon. "What the hell is happening here?" Hobi asked as he can't believe what he saw just now. He doesn't know that there is a girl in namjoon's life.

"Um.... she..." They heard the door open and the girl stepped out. "She is ji-hyun, my girlfriend and jihyun, this is hobi." He introduced. Hobi bowed a little with his wide eyes and jihyun also bowed.

"Girlfriend? Since when?" Hobi asked. "About a week now." Namjoon answered. "A week? How come you did not tell me?!" Hobi questioned. "I was about to tell you all. But...." He trailed off.

"I'll get going then. Oppa! Call me." Jihyun said and she bowed and left. "Sorry. I interfered." Hobi said. "It's not a problem. Come sit." Namjoon said and sat on the couch.

"Do you want some coffee?" Namjoon asked. "No. It's ok" hobi said. "Ok... then tell me." He said. Hobi scratched his back neck and sighed. "Am I in love with y/n?" He blankly asked.

"Exactly! You finally realized? Congrats bro!" Namjoon said. "I don't know.. I can't take her out of my mind. It hurts to see her in pain." Hobi said. "You are a dumbo. We all know that you are in love with her. But you didn't realize that and went into a relationship with Dan-bi" namjoon said.

"I messed it up. She hates me now. I can't even be a friend. I did that much things. And also she loves another guy. I can't take it." Hobi said. "She can't hate you. You are the one and only friend she have. How could she? Talk to her." Namjoon said.

"No! She will hate me now. She won't even want to talk to me. I made her cheat on her boyfriend with me. I hurt her with my words. How she will be like before with me now?" Hobi said.

"Why did you do those things to her? Tell me first." Namjoon asked. Hobi just stared at him for a minute. "I... I...."

"Dad!! Where are you?" Taehyung yelled coming into his house. His mom came out of the room first and his dad followed her. His sister was also there. "Why did you yell taehyung-ah?" His mom asked.

"Do you know y/n?" He asked. "Y/n? She is your secretary right?" His mom asked. "Do you know?" He asked glaring at him. "Why are you talking like this Tae?" His sister asked.

"Dad! Answer me!!" He yelled. "I don't know." He stated with a calm tone but a confused face. "Really? You don't know your daughter?" Tae asked. "What? Daughter?" His mom yelled. "Tae! What are you talking? I'm his only daughter and I'm here!" His sister yelled.

"Oh really? Then what the heck is this?" He took the paper out of his pocket and showed it straight to his face. His dad took the paper out of his hands and opened it.

______

I'm thinking of finishing the story in 2 chapters after this. I hope the story went well as you expected. I might have disappointed you guys. I know. But I just think of something at the moment I'm writing and I'll upload it. So... tell me how it is going and did you like it as far as now.

Borahae💜