Kidnap

(Mona POV)

I was walking down Main Street when I felt someone was following me. I don't have eyes behind my head but I do have senses, and my senses were telling me there was someone there.

I shifted from walking to light jogging, and although my house was 2 left turns away, I turned right instead, to see if the man would still follow. He did, in fact he started to jog as well.

"Shit" I muttered. Now I was in fact sprinting, and not only did the man copy, but he was 10 times faster than me.

At this point I was screaming, even though I knew no one would come and help. First off, it was Christmas, everyone was off to their family. Second, it was 3:34 AM, and I was the only one awake since I was coming from my night shift at the hospital.

I ran for my life, faster than i've ever ran before. But he was still faster.

Soon, I felt hands on my waist. I screamed and squirmed so that they can get off me but they were rough and as hard as stone. The man brought his chest closer and lifted me up. Before he did so, he managed to put a cloth on me. I knew better than to inhale it, so I held my breath.

The man called some guy and all of a sudden a huge van appeared beside us. 

Shit. He wasn't the only one in on this. He must've called the driver. 

I get tossed into the back of the trunk, and I had no choice but to inhale the drug in the cloth or else I would have died from losing my breath.