Mansion

I woke up, and I was happy. That was until I remembered everything that happened. 

Am I really that stupid that I just forgot I lowkey got kidnapped?

HOLY SHIT I GOT KIDNAPPED

What the fuck.

I quickly sat up and looked around, tears arising. I looked around and I saw that I was still in the back of the truck. The truck was moving, and it was quite bumpy. I jumped up and down a few times from the amount of bumps and they weren't small bumps they were huge. And that led me to think, "Where the hell are they taking me?" 

Suddenly, I heard voices. I carefully sat nearest to where I can hear what they say. Well, I still couldn't hear them clearly, their voices were muffled. But I could still get some parts.

I heard:

"So easy to catch"

"Gonna be a good one"

"Cant wait to break her"

"We finally get to use the wheel"

Now I'm really scared. What the fuck am I gonna do. 

By breaking me, I hope they don't mean through my hole. 

ANYTHING but that.

That will only happen once I get myself a good husband! Also what is this "wheel" thing. Oh god.

After what seems like another hour, the car stopped. I didn't wanna show the kidnappers that I was awake and I heard some stuff, so I faked sleeping.

I heard the trunk open and I immediately acted asleep. 

"Hahaha look at this sleepy ass bitch" One of them said.

That phrase that this stupid man just said really made my blood curl and boil. I wanted to throw a punch right then and there but he sounded like the same man who picked me up from the ground, and he was hella strong. I stayed quiet, and soon I felt myself being lifted up. I was carried up a flight of stairs. How big is this house man? It felt like it went on forever. The man who was carrying me was breathing loudly, and it was super irritating. Plus his breath stinked. 

Suddenly, I felt myself being thrown on a bed and the door being locked. I took this as a sign to open my eyes.