Room

As I open my eyes, they immediately avert to what is around me.

The room wasn't bad looking, but it was plain and minimalistic, with barely any detail and no extra furniture and decorations such as vases, plants, and book shelves.

In fact, the room was simply a bed, 2 side drawers, a bed tray, a window, and another door which was either led to a bathroom or to a closet. 

The wall colours were black, which made a dark and edgy room effect. The effect was clearly pulling off because I felt scared. It was too dark, and needed some light. The window was covered with curtains and-

Wait. A WINDOW. MY ESCAPE.

I hastily get up and practically run to the window, despite just being drugged. I open the curtains just a bit to see a huge lock on the door. 

Shit. So I need a key huh. 

Instead of trying to find a key, I attempted to be smart with it and use my nails to perhaps pick the lock. Just as my instincts were telling me it's about to unlock, the door opened instead.

Fuck.

A huge man came inside, but it wasn't the one from the main street. This one had hair. He had dark brown eyes, and grey hair. He had some wrinkles on his forehead. He was old. 

"My oh my, someones tryna fucking escape." Just as he said that he comes pouncing to you, running quite fast. I yelp in surprise, and screams as he tugs on my hair harshly and pins me against the wall. 

I see his hand raising and flinch as he slaps me hard My cheek is swollen and red, and I let out a cry of pain.

"JIM! GET IN HERE!" He yells.

"Also my lady... No. Crybabies" He spat. His nose was practically touching mine, and I wanted to vomit in disgust. Never have I been touched by a man like this. I turned my head the other way to stop this close contact, and I felt him raising his hand again for another slap.

Just in that moment, a slightly short (around 5"6) looking man comes in, wearing a black tuxedo with a white collar shirt and black dress pants. He had a red tie with a weird symbol.

His hair was black, oily, and gelled. It was slicked back on his hair and he had a small moustache. He had green eyes, and heavy eyelids. 

This man gives off "butler"

And he was a butler in fact.

"Explain this bitch the rules." The man said to the butler, who was probably Jim. He then stormed off, slamming the door. But before he does so, he says one more thing. "and give her a punishment."

I cower in fear for what the punishment is.

"Listen, I'll be easy on you and give you 5. Usually Master Code gives 20." The butler spoke. He had a heavy italian accent. 

"Fi-five what?" I stammer. 

His eyes then darken, and he points to a corner in the room, motioning me to go there. I do as I was told, and I see him clasping his belt off.

Is he gonna do what I think hes gonna do....

He holds his belt and raises it high in the air, I watch as it goes higher and higher until

"AAAAAAAH!" I scream.

I feel heat in the area I was whipped, which was my stomach. My body shakes and the sharp pain goes through my entire body.

I whimper. "P-please stop!" I say.

"Only after I finish the rules" He says calmly, whipping me another time. I scream in pain. 

Why did it have to be me who gets kidnapped.

He whips me another time.

"Rule 1" he says over my screaming. "Never. Disobey. Men." He waits till I nod.

What type of shit rule is this?

"Rule 2." I gain another whip. "You are not going to try to escape. Or else their will be consequences." He says, pointing his finger to the whip. I nod extremely fast on that one. 

He whips me another time. "Lastly, rule 3. No. crying or complaining." He says.

I nod.

He then grabs his belt and put it back on, leaving my stomach red and beaten, bruises turning purple. 

"Oh. I would also like to inform you that tonight will be a long night. I will go get you your lunch meal and then you are to take a shower and clean yourself." He says. He looks at me waiting for a final nod. I do so, and then he walks away. Leaving me beaten and bruised on the floor.

I slowly crawl back to bed, unable to walk from the whipping.

What the fuck is happening.

Authors note:
Guys omg this chapter physically pained meeee. I feel so bad for Monaaaaa. Im also so scared for this "long night." Also guys i will try to update atleast twice a week, so keep this book in your library.