kay flock opp thot

A/n I think kay flock beefing sugarhill? But yeah anyways kay flock bae if u reading dis from ur prison cell I am coming to fuck u in there baby 😛

Y/n

I lived in sugarhill.

He lives in sevside.(I think that's where DOA based?)

My brother is in a gang called sugarhill, OY.

He was in a gang called DOA.

Their gangs hated each other basically wanted to slice their throats off.

He wanted to escape the gang life with me, but nobody could know he was dating ddosama big sister.(just for the story.)

They would kill him, shoot him dead. But we loved each other and nothing could tear us apart.

Plus I liked the feeling of adrenaline of us sneaking out to see each other, to manhattan because there was nobody who knew us lived there.

Date nights in a high rise building wih Kevin fucking in the bathroom. I loved it. But I wish we could go to each others houses and spend the night.

If I stepped into sevside, maybe I would be shot maybe not, I am not apart of sugarhill but I did live their so I guess I was a opp? But I never understood how you could kill a innocent person who didn't have anything to do with a gnag u don't like. Just how the world works.

And if he stepped into sugarhill he would be killed on the spot.

I just wanted to live, and see and fuck my baby everyday but I can't.

Kevin pov.

Me and y/n have been dating for 3 years now. Honestly, she was the love of my life, I wanted to marry her, but I had to get of the gang life first before I even think about that. But I was thinking of telling the gang, as y/n has never done anything bad she never been on a drill not involved in the gang life, she focused on school making it out the hood was her dream, and I was the one paying for her college and everything.

6:23pm studio.

"Yooo" I say dapping everyone up in the studio.

I had one thing on my mind. Y/n.

" I got sum to tell yall" i say sitting down.

"Yeah go on" Dougie says.

"Yk y/n.." K

"Yeah what about her?" Dougie says raising an eyebrow.

"Well-" I say before being cut off.

"We know you guys been dating my motha saw you to." B love says.

"Nigga how yo moms know me, anyways yeah, I wanted to tell yall because I love her and wanna be with her and this sneaking out business annoying me now, please let me bring her round yall, she really nice she not involved in that gang shit, she never even been on a drill." I say with shakeyness in my voice.(is that a word?)

"Yeah you can, but any funny business yall both gonna get popped" Dougie n b love say in unison.

I was happy I finally get to spend time with her at my house.

All she has to do is tell her family. And ddosama gang.

Y/n pov.  9:23pm

Kevin told me wha happened and I was so happy, his friends were understanding I was just wondering if my brothers friends would be to.

Part2?

Word count: 566