mixed feelings

POV: y/n

after i was done practicing it was already the end of the day. i honestly couldn't stand to be around Mischa any longer so as soon as the bell rung i packed my stuff up quickly and started leaving when i felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked back to see none other then Mischa Bachinskis hand on my shoulder. great.

i was always good at reading expressions. so i was a little confused on why i couldn't read his. he was completely neutral but also looked like he had a tint of anger... or maybe... sadness..? i couldn't tell. but anyway i turned around with a slightly annoyed look on my face "what is it now?" "i just wanted to say that you were right. my grades are really bad. so i was wondering if you wanted to come over after school at practice with me. you don't have to but i took into consideration what you said"

was he being for real?? he ignores me and is rude in general and now wants to practice with me?? no way i'm doing that. but i gotta make an excuse. i might stoop down low but not as low as him. "oh i would but i promised Noel i'd hang out with him at my house today" i say with a hint of sarcasm in my tone.

he just shrugs, by now he's taken his hand off my shoulder "it's alright. he can also help with it. he has good voice" i sigh. he really thinks i'm gonna let him after what he did?? i'm petty, i'm not gonna forget stuff that easily "you know, i'd be really unfair for you two. i mean, if i was doing something with him i wouldn't be paying attention to you and if i was doing something with you i wouldn't be paying attention to him, so maybe another time?"

"i'm sure we can find something we all agree on, it'll be fine" before i can't respond he grabs my hand and starts practically dragging me out of the room and to social studies, the class Noel has. i have it to but i was to busy practicing to go. not complaining though.

me and Mischa get to Mr. Peter's (the social studies teachers) class, i see Noel and rip my hand away from Mischa and take Noel to the side "we'll be right back Mischa!" i say with a fake smile. i then turn to Noel "Noel i need your help" "what'd you do now y/n? don't tell me it has to do with Mischa"

"it does" i sum up the story to him and the fact i have to do a duet with Mischa "oh god, you really fucked up y/n" i nod "can you please say that we're going on a shopping trip?? please! i will pay you back with whatever you want just please help me with this" i was practically on my knees begging him to help me. i was desperate at this point

he sighs "fine. but we're watching The Blue Angel when we get to your house" i nod "yeah, okay that works!" i go back up to Mischa with Noel close behind me "hey Mischa, so y/n told me how you wanted to hang out with us today. i would love that as much as you would. but i promised y/n that we'd go shopping today. maybe next time?" Mischa looks almost... sad.? no, he's not sad! he doesn't give two shits about me and i don't give two shits about him. we're both mutual about hating each other

"yeah, maybe next time. see you later Noel, y/n" he walks away, his voice cracked while he spoke to, did i make him feel unwanted? i look at the floor. i feel bad...
wait, what am i saying? why would i feel bad? we both hate each other... right?

666 words including this :))