Dazai x Reader 'The Test...'

Flashback...

"Hold your stance Dazai." She said, with a grin. Dazai stayed still, his eyes moving with the figure before him.

"That's it, now strike your opponent..." Dazai moved forward, and struck her. She dodged the attack. He scoffed.

"Almost, but not quite..." She mocked.

Dazai flew around and struck her from behind, she wasn't ready. She doubled over in pain. Dazai's eyes widened.

"Y/n! Are you alright?!" He asked.

"Perfect job, dazai!" She coughed. "..and on your first day!"

~~~~~~~

Dazai returned to reality thinking about his previous colleague. She was a year younger than him, but had been in the port mafia since she was 8. Her father had forced her to join. Dazai had left the Mafia, and was now in the Armed Detective Agency, but he never stopped thinking about her.

"Alright Kunikida, I'm out! See ya later!" He yelled to his coworker.

"Bye..." Kunikida responded, face in his notebook.

Dazai walked out of the building. He looked up at the bright blue sky, and smelled the fresh air. Joy filled him. His mind wandered to y/n, her h/c hair blowing in the wind. Her face after she finished a bowl of ramen. Everything about her was perfect.

"Sorry, excuse me...is this the Armed Detective Agency?" Dazai's head snapped down. He knew that voice anywhere...it was y/n's.

"Oh...uh...yes this is..." He replied. Her face was more beautiful than he remembered.

"Great!" She walked towards the door. "Oh and, thank you!" She turned around and smiled. He felt heat rise into his cheeks.

"Wait!" He yelled, not being able to stop himself. She stopped in the doorway.

She then gave him a confused look.

"What's your name?" He asked walking towards her.

"Oh, um...I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n."

"Y/n..." He said slowly.

She giggled, and Dazai returned from his gaze.

"You work here?" She asked.

"Yes, I do." He said, looking at her hair, it was longer/shorter than he remembered. It suited her.

"You do! Could you show me around? I just signed up for a job here..." She trailed on.

"Oh yes! Come with me!" He said grabbing her hand. He took her through the doorway, her laughs were heard from behind.

He walked to another doorway, it was creaked open slightly. "This is Kunikida." He said, pointing to the man sitting in a chair, head in his papers.

"Hi Kunikid-" she was pulled away from the door.

"The president's office, is just this way...follow me!" He said pulling her arm.

They got to the president's office, and knocked.

"Come in..." A voice said from inside.

Dazai opened the door...

"Ah Daz-"

"This is y/n she's here for the new job!" Dazai interuppted.

"Ah yes, y/n very nice to meet you..." He gestured to the two chairs Infront of him. "Sit, sit."

Both dazai and y/n say down. "Holy moly, that was really fast." Y/n sighed, laughing.

Dazai couldn't help but smile at her face.