Valleta

I was so glad that this day finally came.

,,Dan is going to take you to the airport, i have to go to work. Are you 100% sure you wanna spend the whole summer without us?''

,,yeah dad i'm sure, it's not like i am not gonna call you or something like that''

,,okay have fun, remember i love you''

,,i love you to dad''

I was so nervous that i was forgetting something so i was trying to make myself busy at the London Gatwick airport so i was just sliding between Lucass and Camillas chats.

At Malta airport i was picked up by Camillas mum, i missed her so much, she is the closest person to being my mum, we've chatted the whole way to their house and oh my god, did Peter really proposed to her? I was so happy for her, i wish her the best, after her ex-husband and what he did to her and Camilla, she deserves the world, they both do.

We've finally drove to her house, hold on not a house that was a whole fucking mansion. Geezz she is really living THE life. They even had housekeepers and this kinds of persons.

,,So Camilla is at her job, i'll shove you your room but i think you're gonna end up in her room anyways, right''

,,I even have a room for myself? that's soo cool Liz''

,,She haven't told you? i swear my daughter is gonna be my death''

,,she is gonna be the death of both of us don't worry.''

Liz showed me my room

,,I think Cam is gonna show you around the house later, if you wanna meet her at her job i'll send you her address, but now get settle okay? It must have been terrible flight''

,,okay, thank you Liz, seriously, for letting me stay here for so long. Are you sure you're comfortable with that?''

,,It's really nothing, Vic, It's the least i can do for this whole separation with Cam. I'll give you some space, if you need anything let me know''

,,yes of course''

She walked away and i looked around now my room. It even had a balcony with a view at big garden,  pool and beautiful ocean.

My shirt must have been so sweaty and wrinkled, so i changed my clothes and laid down on my bed and scrolled on my phone for a little while but i've got bored so typed Camillas job address to maps and went to her.

I walked around coast and decided to get something to drink, Camillas job was still fifteen minutes walk.

I bought citrus lemonade at some kiosk and sat to a table, before i took a sip some two random dudes interrupted me. ,,hey, this is our table, go to another'' tall guy with darker skin, curly brown hair said to me.

,,I don't see your name written on it or something, why don't you sit somewhere else?''

,,fucking tourists'' the other guy said also tall, white skin, black hair, typical fuckboy ,, you see love, everyone knows we sit here''

,,Than maybe it's time to try some other tables'' I smiled at them ironically.

The black haired sit on chair on my table.

I was tired, it was a long day and i wasn't in the mood to argue so i just got up, grabbed my lemonade and went to Camillas.

When i saw her she looked so different than when i saw her for the last time, her hair is so much longer and lighter, her skin is so tanned. She didn't notice me, she was so into her job as a waitress in a café.